NEW P365 SAS “Sig Anti-Snag” variant

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
4EC4ACBB-2487-4788-AB4D-FB5B70D60449.jpeg

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p365-sas.html

7417AE19-FD2A-40EA-BA3A-973B04FEDBE5.jpeg

The P365SAS was designed for the serious CCW user who truly understands the value of smoother draws, faster sight acquisition, and more effective engagements at realistic distances. This pistol does just that by taking the concept of the SIG Anti Snag (SAS) treatment to a whole new level. With the incorporation of the FT Bullseye sight embedded into the slide, the P365SAS does away with the need of a primary snag hazard of all pistols…the front sight. With the assistance of fiber optics during the day and tritium in low light, the user can now obtain a crystal clear high-visibility bullseye sight picture at real-word engagement distances faster than ever before. The ported barrel and slide results in up to 30% less muzzle flip and zero front sight fouling, since there isn’t one. The flush slide catch and takedown levers ensure absolute smoothness and zero snag risk. After shooting the P365SAS, sights will never look the same.

Features:
- Flush-Mounted FT Bullseye Fiber-Tritium Night Sight
- Ported Slide and Barrel for Less Muzzle Flip
- Flat Controls for Completely Smooth Sides to Reduce Snag Points
- SIG Anti-Snag Slide Treatment
- Striker Fired Design with a Clean, Crisp Trigger Pull
- (1) 10rd Flush and (1) 10rd Extended Mag Included

966AAA3B-02E8-4B60-A18D-C0519DEE9BC5.jpeg

pointblank4445

Established
These sights turn up about every few years...sometimes under a new name (I see Mepro has them now). I tried 'em about 9ish years ago (because I didn't know better). I'll just say this, if people have a hard time "finding the dot" on an RMR and the like...they're totally screwed with these crap sights. I remember the dovetail fit on a Glock was super sloppy (no need for a pusher or punch) and only 2 tiny screws held the sight portion to the dovetail insert portion as it's not one piece.

Note how every description you see of the sights notes speed at "engagement distances" and any video review at distance or for accuracy is painfully slow.

These pieces of hot garbage need to go away, but apparently people have a short memory and they sell enough every so often to keep them around...though nobody worth a damn is ever singing their praises.

Kain

If I’m doing one handed/injured practice, I actually want my sights to snag...when I want to rack the slide

This is true, I had actually forgot about that for a hot minute, but yeah. Round the front maybe, but there is a point of wanting to be able to rack off the rear, which was an idea that the R51, as bad as that thing was, kind of got right, the rear was molded slick from the back if I recall right.

On another note of the lack of sites and the whole snag hazard thing. The only time I have ever heard people complain about them being an issue is pocket draw, like pistol in pocket, no holster, or shitty holster, in a pocket, which, is not my or I think many here prime choice of carry.

William B.

The only time I have ever heard people complain about them being an issue is pocket draw, like pistol in pocket, no holster, or shitty holster, in a pocket, which, is not my or I think many here prime choice of carry.

Is pocket carry realistic with a P365? I've never handled one.

jwr_patriot

Amateur
The only time I have ever heard people complain about them being an issue is pocket draw, like pistol in pocket, no holster, or shitty holster, in a pocket, which, is not my or I think many here prime choice of carry.

Is pocket carry realistic with a P365? I've never handled one.

I bet you could pocket carry one fairly easily. It’s not very big at all. The whole idea of this SAS variant seems pretty stupid to me overall. I don’t really see a huge market segment looking for something like this. Just seems kinda silly to me overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk