New Hampshire shooters?

I run 3-Gun matches at Pemigewasset Valley Fish and Game club in Holderness, NH. - see https://pemi3gun.org/

If you want force on force training, check out my buddy Rob and his crew at CDI in Manchester https://www.trainingatcdi.com/
I can comment that the 3Gun matches are a lot of fun. I liked last month there was a 270yd shot with the rifle. Also the shooting from inside a vehicle was something I havent done before.

i did my introduction to IDPA class years ago at the pemi club, its a very nice facility. its unfortunatly just too far for me to justify being a member. i belong to a club in Tamworth. other than that its sand pits in ossipee.

stun

Network Support I
i did my introduction to IDPA class years ago at the pemi club, its a very nice facility. its unfortunatly just too far for me to justify being a member. i belong to a club in Tamworth. other than that its sand pits in ossipee.
FYI, you don't have to be a member at Pemi to participate in any events.

Are you a member of the Bearcamp Valley Sportsmen Club 2019 in Tamworth? If so, they run a monthly action shoot.

Our 2019 Action pistol season will be fast approaching, Here are the set dates:
Sun. 4-21-19
Sat. 5-11-19
Sun. 6-9-19
Sun. 7-14-19
Sun. 8-11-19
Sun. 9-01-19
Sun. 10-13-19
Sun. 11-03-19
Sun. 12-01-19
The one Saturday is the day before Mothers Day.

Same as last year the price of shoot will be $15.00 for members and $20.00 for non-members. Registration will be at 9:30am with shooting starting at 10am after a mandatory safety meeting. All shooters and guest must have a signed waiver on file for competition.
Let me know if you want more info, I can put you in touch with Fred.

FYI, you don't have to be a member at Pemi to participate in any events.

Are you a member of the Bearcamp Valley Sportsmen Club 2019 in Tamworth? If so, they run a monthly action shoot.

Let me know if you want more info, I can put you in touch with Fred.
I've shot the pistol shoots there every month for years, Fred's a buddy.

I so fucking badly want to start a two gun match in NH. just saying, if anybody feels the same we should work together to put something on. A good friend and i have had this idea in our head for a while we just need to find a location and participants. i love pistol shoots but im not big into three gun, the 2 gun looks like a blast tho. the physicality aspect is what draws me to it more than other computation styles. also think about a winter 2 gun shoot! i am a gluten for punishment, the more physically uncomfortable a challenge is the more reward i get out of it i think.

stun

Network Support I
I so fucking badly want to start a two gun match in NH. just saying, if anybody feels the same we should work together to put something on. A good friend and i have had this idea in our head for a while we just need to find a location and participants. i love pistol shoots but im not big into three gun, the 2 gun looks like a blast tho. the physicality aspect is what draws me to it more than other computation styles. also think about a winter 2 gun shoot! i am a gluten for punishment, the more physically uncomfortable a challenge is the more reward i get out of it i think.
I'm on the board at Pemi, so if this is something that you'd like to run there, I can help. I've had other people tell me that they want 2 gun, but no one is interested in actually putting the work in. Same with a winter match - I have the equipment and facilities, but no one is interested in stepping up to run it. I'd support it, but I care more about the dynamics and challenge of shooting--hence my interest in 3-gun.

I will talk with some people and try to get at you about this. Like I said this has been on my mind for some time so I would love to make it work!

RSO at the Manchester Firing Line here. If you can tolerate the fudds and tourists, we take pretty good care of our GOOD fellow shooters.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

stun

Network Support I
RSO at the Manchester Firing Line here. If you can tolerate the fudds and tourists, we take pretty good care of our GOOD fellow shooters.

Funny, a buddy of mine worked there years ago. How do you like having guns pointed at you daily?

Funny, a buddy of mine worked there years ago. How do you like having guns pointed at you daily?
Its unsettling how quickly you get used to it. The hardest part is we have mainly open bolt sub guns, so when Ahab the Arab spins around with the UZI for a selfie and you unpucker because the bolt is locked back..until you realize bolt back on an Uzi is bad.

The Firing line isn't bad, been going there ever since I was in HS. But if you go to an indoor range and don't expect to encounter fudds or tourist with machine guns you are gonna have a bad time.

Also if 2 gun matches come to NH I will def attend whenever I'm home.

I'm Chad, if anyone from P&S comes in I'm more than happy to put them on the members only side. Less clowns, and more functionality on the target carriers like turning and facing.

ProfDecoy

Network Support III
I'm on the board at Pemi, so if this is something that you'd like to run there, I can help. I've had other people tell me that they want 2 gun, but no one is interested in actually putting the work in. Same with a winter match - I have the equipment and facilities, but no one is interested in stepping up to run it. I'd support it, but I care more about the dynamics and challenge of shooting--hence my interest in 3-gun.
As being one of those people, for me personally, it's a lack of experience being staff at a match, so running one right now for me would probably not result in a good match.

On the topic of Jedi's class in Dalton in Oct, I had thought about signing up for it, but I don't think my individual skill level meets his minimum requirements. I tried a 3yd dot torture and didn't clean it and haven't spent the time to practice more, so I'm not sure if I'd get myself straightened out in time.