New Hampshire shooters?

any NH shooters here? I know I have seen at least one other than me. probably another two weeks or so of nice weather and the snow will be gone here in the Ossipee area!

ProfDecoy

Network Support III
I'm out near Peterborough, I've been intending to seek out some additional training that isn't just at the Sig Academy.

I'm out near Peterborough, I've been intending to seek out some additional training that isn't just at the Sig Academy.
yeah man sig is defiantly one of the few offering regular classes. they do good stuff there tho. ive got a Larry vickers carbine class in bangor in a few months but thats kind of the norm around here for travel not allot of people make their way up here. but like i said sig does good work and they also host some real good instructors. now that i think of it i know pemi gun club has some cool classes at their facility during the year. i know they do winter weather concealed carry classes, so thats pretty cool. id like to see some good ECQC classes, Manchester has one but i have not heard good things.

Southern NH native currently stationed in FL, Sig is one of the only places I know offering classes that are better than the standard "Here are the four weapons safety rules" classes.

On the topic of ECQC there is a course coming up in May just over the border in Vermont.

ProfDecoy

Network Support III
I think some of the instructors from Ridgeline have been on a modcast previously. I'd like to take one of there classes. I'll have to figure something out, as they're 2.5 hours from me, so hopefully there's a good place to stay near by for a longer class.