New gun owners

CSG

Me & my wife are new to the gun ownership. We are both in our 60's. We have taking a few classes so far, safety, law, cleaning,& CCW. We do go to the range about once a week but do realize we need a lot more training and time at the range. I found Green-Ops on line and contacted them through email to set up some private training. They were extremely friendly & understanding and work with me on the date & time that me and my wife could both go. Very fast responce as well. On the day of our training we were greeted by a gentleman name Luke. Luke was fantastic. Extremely friendly and very undertanding with great patients. Through out the intire training Luke focus was on safety, ALWAYS paying attention to placement of the trigger finger. The best thing Luke did was made my wife feel VERY comfortable in a new inviroment she has never been in. Luke, the entire time kept reinforcing her that she was doing great and she belong there. I could tell as we were going through the training her confedence was building up.Not only did my wife enjoy herself and has a lot more confidence in herself but she also wants to take more classes. THANK YOU !!! LUKE " I WIN ":)

Smith

That sounds awesome! I'm always amazed how a great instructor can make people feel welcome at the range and in the community who would've never dreamed that they "belonged."

Pat Tarrant

Custom testicles
Staff member
Welcome to the community. Green Ops is a great group to train with and their crew up in VA offers a lot of good instruction.