Need info regarding lwrc

My searches have come up empty. I have a potential trade for a lwrc m6a2-s right now. I don't know much about em. Can anyone speak to their quality, reliability, accuracy, aftermarket support? This is one of their older models that isn't on the website any longer. It would primarily be used as longer range rifle for training and probably varmint hunting.
5e42429b2ae78e9d12746621bcd54101.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

LWRCI is a quality company. That being said, it all depends what you're trading it for?
One of my glocks thats juat collecting dust, figured I may as well trade it or sell it for something that'll leave the safe more often.

Haleman

I owned an M6A2, an M6A3, and the M6A2-S. The M6A2-S was their midlength version of the main offering. Slightly less recoil than the M6A2.

Zero issues with it. The skirmish sights are great, the barrels were heavy (not familiar with current lwrc piston offerings), the rail was heavy.

I owned an M6A2, an M6A3, and the M6A2-S. The M6A2-S was their midlength version of the main offering. Slightly less recoil than the M6A2.

Zero issues with it. The skirmish sights are great, the barrels were heavy (not familiar with current lwrc piston offerings), the rail was heavy.
That helps a lot, thanks.

ShearedLug

I have a legacy M6A2 that I picked up early 2010, I’ve put several thousand rounds through it without issue. Main downsides for me is like said earlier, it is heavy, quite noticeably heavier than any of my DI rifles. And not being able to put a longer rail on it, I think only Sampson made one with an internal diameter that’ll fit over the piston setup.