Must watch podcast episodes?

krax

I don't think there's a lot of wasted air time. Granted, some of the descriptions are a bit vague on the early episodes, but you'd do well just to start at the beginning and let the nuggets of knowledge drop.

Honestly, their are no wasted episodes. The amount of knowledge that is dropped is enough to fill several books, and the mods are hilarious so even if a topic doesn't really interest you the way stuff is said will make you stick around and learn stuff you would otherwise probably not listen to.
Way to go Mods on a funny yet informative series of Modcast.

ggammell

Does not pass up an opportunity to criticize P&S.
i always liked the open mic night style of the early modcasts. I get the design purpose of a single theme that they do now but you just had no idea what was coming with the early ones so you kept listening.

N

nate89

The recently dropped 'gun nerds' series is very informative, especially if you are interested in the history of US and other countries' small arms, ammunition, and other equipment. If you really want to go into the weeds of AR knowledge, check these out.

Ben H

Big fan of the episodes in the beginning of Modcast. Pretty much any modcast where Landfair was able to bring Yeti, Roland, and Blowers together, there was a real good chemistry for the discussions. A bunch of my "liked" episodes on YouTube were made private or deleted a few months back, so I'm gonna have to re-sift through libsyn to get the specific episode numbers. For starters, Episode 61 with DeFoor is on my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asr34

Amateur
The Pat MacNamara PT modcasts are awesome and filled with not only good info but a lot of motivational stuff too.

Nomad_RC

The recently dropped 'gun nerds' series is very informative, especially if you are interested in the history of US and other countries' small arms, ammunition, and other equipment. If you really want to go into the weeds of AR knowledge, check these out.

The Gun Nerds episodes are what caught my attention first. They're great and I hope there are more to come. Funny that I've had similar discussions with friends and coworkers over the years.

Overall, I don't think I've heard a bad Modcast yet. They've also put a few more people on my "to train with" list.

There is one downside though . . . though it's not really a downside. I don't think I can go back to listening to the other gun related podcasts I've listened to in the past. I get way more out of P&S

CodyY

I usually refer to "airing of grievances " for other folks to get a feel for the show. It's a bit of a boys club at times and until you've listened quite a bit you dont really know who's who

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk