More RM06 troubles

Wake27

Well that makes sense. I'm curious to see how some of the competitor models stack up in a long term comparison though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocGKR

Dr.Ballistics
Staff member
Some of ours indeed broke--Trijicon was very good about fixing them. We tried a variety of other optics on the market--at that time (circa 2010-2105), none worked better or were more reliable than RMR's for slide mounted RDS.

Freedom Forged

Trijicon had a quick turn around on my optic. I was pleasantly surprised. They received it on 4-6-17 and I got it back yesterday 4-12-17 repaired. That is hard to beat. I'll sight it in today and hopefully with no more issues.

B0308

Amateur
Got a RMR02 on. G17 since about 2010, no issues and still on original battery, though a lot of night stand time and 700-1000 rounds. An RMR06 on an M&P .45 mid-size on since 2102 with about the same round count and no issues . Finally an RMR06 on a G19 on he way to a Roland Special for a year and 700-1000 rounds, all good.

All milled and installed by L&M Precision, first in AZ and the last two in Carolina. All well done and with the base plate.

Mine are all good and reliable. More accurate than I am. I'll do a write up on all three when the KKM barrel comes in on the last.

But I'm a happy shooter with all.

Freedom Forged

Got a RMR02 on. G17 since about 2010, no issues and still on original battery, though a lot of night stand time and 700-1000 rounds. An RMR06 on an M&P .45 mid-size on since 2102 with about the same round count and no issues . Finally an RMR06 on a G19 on he way to a Roland Special for a year and 700-1000 rounds, all good.

All milled and installed by L&M Precision, first in AZ and the last two in Carolina. All well done and with the base plate.

Mine are all good and reliable. More accurate than I am. I'll do a write up on all three when the KKM barrel comes in on the last.

But I'm a happy shooter with all.

Is it the OEM base plate you used or the BattleWerx?

B0308

Amateur
FF,

It was the OEM, advertised as such byL&M and I trust them. Never had the RMRs off (so far so good:cool:) so I can't validate.

Good luck with yours

Freedom Forged

FF,

It was the OEM, advertised as such byL&M and I trust them. Never had the RMRs off (so far so good:cool:) so I can't validate.

Good luck with yours

When I talked to one of the techs at Trijicon I asked about the BW plate. They said they had no problem with using either. I'm anal about doing shit right so I usually ask a lot of questions. Thanks for the info BO308