Medical Provider Roll Call

Firemanjim

Florida Paramedic since 1993,Currently Rescue Lieutenant in Jacksonville,dept of 1500
Our dept requires all the Hazmat/high angle/swift water rescue/ wildland fire/extrication/Indident command yada yada yada list goes on but i prob should stay more on top of things

Hizzie

NREMT Paramedic
BTOMS
TCCC
TECC

I've worked for a transfer service and was an In-Charge Paramedic for a 911 service. Working in ER now.

Does Flight RN count? Used to be an EMT. Just finishing my master's degree as an acute care nurse practitioner sub spec in critical care. Surgical critical care.

hooahmedic

Former Army 68W30.
EMT-I (let it lapse) and now EMT-B.
TCCC Instructor
Tactical Medic

Haven't been involved in much medicine since 2012. Not really interested in being on the boo boo bus after working remote in Iraq for several years. Working again back in the sandbox and with my other duties I will be opening a remote clinic for our staff. I"m on a haji internet system, so going into details, its not a good idea. Lots of good guys and gals around, some much better than the rest, with lots of support and very big toys! :) I'd like to work on getting my EMT-A back but got other school requirements to work on first.

Rick A.

King County Medic One paramedic 21 years, with assorted abbreviations to maintain my certification.
68W4P 22 years, mostly Guard with some AD.
Care Under Fire instructor with KCSO.

cashonlycow

former WEMT/NREMT-B with NOLS WMI (unfortunately lapsed)
ex-combat medic, French military
post-military as remote medic and PSD medic
recently re-certified as WFR (NOLS but via Crossing Latitudes in Scandinavia)

Fulfilled my AREMT-P requirements, but realized that organization is/was a crock of $#it too late. That and lack of opportunities to do clinical time has led to a deterioration of my skills...so I no longer consider myself a medic. Just someone with an emergency medicine background.

Looking to transition out of field medical roles.

YO_Doc

Paramedic since 1995
Worked in big systems for many of these years
Currently a flight medic in a rural location and loving it.

R. Schoening

Amateur
Hi All -

Rough overview of certs / experience listed below.

Certs:
  • NREMT-B: 1998 - 2008
  • NREMT-P: 2008 - Present
  • TCCC: Current
DotMIL Experience
  • 91B1P - AD Army (1995-1999)
  • 68W - Army Guard (2000 - 2006)
  • 4N - Air Guard (2011 - 2014)
Civy Experience
  • Career Firefighter (2002 - Present)
  • Tactical Medic with above FD (2009 - Present)
V/r - R

Full time Fire/Medic in little bitty Akron Ohio. Find myself on the Boo Boo bus more than the Red trucks more often than not. Young medic though.

Paul053

Amateur
Firefighter/Paramedic for a large SoCal fire department and hopefully soon SWAT medic.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk