Med Bag

Nico

Gents, I have gone through 4 bags now and I can’t seem to find something that works. I currently run a Eberlestock Operator which is great, highly recommend if you are required to carry a long gun and something that is a little more agile.

Any who normally we have another bag within the team that is our Med bag, normally a 3 day assault pack size. Only issue is i cant find a good bag that is super compartmentalized. Id like to be able to have general supplies in some main compartment but 3-5 Velcro rip out sacks to be ready for use, (ifak) Last bag I had I skimped on price and it did not hold up. Open to all suggestions.

Hopefully the example made sense.

HighTower

NAR Squad belt. Large Fanny pack style object that is most dope.

What is the scenario that requires 3 day sized SFAK?

Does every one have IFAKS and TQs?

More information please?

Trying to find the corpsman bandolier to post.

Stanislao

Possibly larger and more elaborate than you want, but StatPacks and Meret both make bags specifically for EMS. I've worked with both and don't have a particular preference one way or another. Meret uses materials that feel far and away more durable than any other, and I've not seen them fail. StatPacks are more... "normal" in their layout, can be had in various colors, and do not seem to be less durable than Meret bags. The service I trained with used an IronDuck bag which was... sad.

There are too many different variations to bother going into here, so browse about and find what you like. Modules are sold separately, making the whole assembly rather expensive.
https://www.meretusa.com/
https://statpacks.com/

TCB

Amateur
I’ve been using a LBT SCOTT bag for the past few years and have been very happy with it. It’s basically a 3 day pack size but with a couple rip outs, internal organization pockets and a zip off smaller pack I use an an active killer mass casualty bag where I won’t be needing my assessment/Booboo/advanced airway/IV stuff. The construction is super solid, no noticeable wear after 3 years of getting bounced around in my Patrol ride and getting tossed around out in the field.