Mean Gene Leather

Mean Gene

Mean Gene Leather
Vendor
Mean Gene Leather was established in November 2014 to produce Handmade Leather Good. What was to just "dabble" some as myself being retired, it soon went Full Retard! To ease back into the leather, I figured just starting out making some belts. Upon announcing I was back into leather, I haven't had time to make other products. Many know me from being founder of another business in the nylon community. Prior to that business I owned Frontier Leather and Saddlery, where I handmade custom saddles, belts, holsters, chaps, and more. I have always had passion for leather.
As an Introduction back into the leather industry, I designed the "Barbarian" Belt, which utilized the "Cobra" buckle, as well as the traditional belt, "Shooter's" belt. Not long after that, the "Victory Aegis" belt, which much kudos goes out to Matt Jacques of Victory First and Ares Gear to help bring this product to life.

Mean Gene

Rootbeer

Amateur
Gene is a stand up guy! I called him from Afghanistan, last night actually and he was more than eager to answer all my questions. He was also super helpful in figuring out the measurement for my belt. Definitely recommended, top notch customer service. Thanks again, Gene!