Mag well for a G19. Info needed please.

Freedom Forged

I have bear paws for hands and after pinching blood blisters on my hand slamming mags in during some training this weekend I've decided I need a mag well.

I conceal carry this pistol in the appendix position. Is there a lower profile mag well out there that won't "print" so much? I stick out in places I don't want to already.

I appreciate the help as I know nothing about mag wells.
Thanks FF

The Gun Company also makes a lower profile mag well for both Gen 3 and Gen 4. I believe it works with the Gen 4 back straps too. Mike Lamb was involved with its design and mentioned in during his participation on P&S posted a week or two ago. I have one on order and am awaiting shipment.

Can anyone with a Freya explain why 10 round magazines wont work (other than they are stupid)? Long term TDY in Hawaii and limited by state laws here.

Not sure why Raven says 10 round factory glock mags won't work. All my 10 round 19 and 17 mags work fine. I do have older gen1 standard capacity mags that will not work.

Agency Arms magwell is my preferred so far. Super low profile. Tight fit and no wiggle when screws are installed. Best I've used so far.

Paul053

Amateur
I'm in the same boat. I wear Xl gloves and have routinely caught the meat of my palm in mag changes. Ive used the Suarez, Agency and now finally the Zev Pro. Suarez and agency are similar in that that they are two pieces systems. Agency is better than Suarez in fit and finish. More of a cleaner anodized finish rather than Suarez's milspec anodized finish. Zev Pro on the other hand has the front lip which drives my hand up for a high grip. It's also a one piece design and allows for more of a funneling effect than either Agency or Suarez. I carry it in an eidolon holster appendix and have no problem concealing it. I'm 240lb 6'4" wearing 38in waist with a little FUPA sticking out.

Freedom Forged

I went with the Agency Arms. So far I have no complaints. I have about 300 rounds through the magwell so far. The fit and finish are very good. As for the factory G-19 mags their is no issue with them falling out freely when released. I had read elsewhere that one other person had experienced the mags not dropping freely after installing this magwell but not the case here. May have been a very old magazines IDK. The small outer profile of the magwell causes no issue with printing when CC. Plus, no more blood blisters.
FF