LWRC M6 IC-SPR for $1480, Need info on LWRC

azerious

I was in the local pawn shop and noticed a very unusual (for them) higher end looking AR. Turns out its a LWRC M6 IC-SPR with the spiral fluted barrel, and all the fixings. Looked it up it's like a $2400 rifle.
Their price?

$1399+tax FIRM

Wasn't sure how good of a deal this was as I do not know much about LWRC and am usually a Colt DI guy and have not looked at piston systems in about 4 years. I Would appreciate the WT perspective on the LWRC's

ETA: I have that amount saved up for a PTR-91A3R or possibly a SCAR 17, but Is this a screaming deal that i cannot afford to pass up?

looks just like this:

images

Campy

How many rounds in it? Any scratches in it? What's the condition? If everything is good, I would hop on it.

Sent from my iPhone6

So is it in your safe yet? I am in the market for one of the M6's as it is one of only two personally owned rifles I can use for work. The other is a RRA. Different ends of the spectrum there. Can you give your impression on how it handles?

PSMW 1

That is a steal on the LWRCi gas piston carbine. The rifle offers a lot of features not found on other carbines even from the likes of Daniel Defense. The LWRCi has nickel boron BCG, ambi C/H, ambi bolt release, decent buttstock, fluted bbl and iron F/R sights. The carbine shoots well and the design ot the hand guard is slim and fits the hand well. If you get it, It's a good piece of gear. I was at a recent carbine class where several DEA agents were actually using the LWRCi carbines. The carbines ran flawlessly. Good luck.