LVPO Options

marcusa

Hey all!

I've recently been doing some "shopping" for a LVPO and I found it a little frustrating flipping between so many manufacturer's pages to look at specs. So, being the nerd I am I tossed together a spreadsheet for some of the common/popular LVPO options. Hopefully this helps some folks as they window shop.

1578844483129.png

Attachments

• 1578844472018.png
    1578844472018.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 48

pointblank4445

Established
The 1-10x24 Gen III Vortex is 0.1 Mrad adjustment or 1/4 MOA depending on reticle. Similar story with the Gen 2 1-6 that has 1/2 MOA with the MOA and JM1 reticles.

jwr_patriot

Amateur
This is a great resource. Confirms my plans to by the vortex razor 1-6 gen ii-e. I think msrp would be awesome too.
Really appreciate you putting this together.

marcusa

This is a great resource. Confirms my plans to by the vortex razor 1-6 gen ii-e. I think msrp would be awesome too.

You know, I thought about doing that but since MSRP is often so far removed from actual market price, I decided to leave it out. I figured folks could prioritize on features, shop around, and then see what they could do on price or set their own range with a little Google fu. For example, MSRP on a Razor 1-6 Gen2-e is somewhere around $2k, bur realistically they're found for ~$1,300 new on the market. In a similar vein, the T5Xi MSRP is ~$1,800 but I've seen them around for $1,100 or less new.

jwr_patriot

Amateur

You know, I thought about doing that but since MSRP is often so far removed from actual market price, I decided to leave it out. I figured folks could prioritize on features, shop around, and then see what they could do on price or set their own range with a little Google fu. For example, MSRP on a Razor 1-6 Gen2-e is somewhere around $2k, bur realistically they're found for ~$1,300 new on the market. In a similar vein, the T5Xi MSRP is ~$1,800 but I've seen them around for $1,100 or less new.

That is an excellent point. I think if all of them were listed at msrp, it would give a good representation of how they compare to the other optics listed. But i definitely see where you are coming from there. Msrp means just about nothing to most people, myself included

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk