LR pack setup.

Nico

All, I am currently challenged with redesigning my pack. Currently I run an Eberlestock Operator, firstly couldn’t recommend more. I run a M4 type platform in the scabbard with my long gun In my hands. What do y’all utilize for mag management for the long gun? (10rd magpul .308). I run a crye JPC that has Esstac 556 mags(modified) and I’m really not wanting to change my carrier setup. However I’m trying to brain storm a better solution to store mags on me/or in my bag. (Military Realm if that wasn’t apparent) I have a side pouch on my truck that holds mags but seems less than ideal, after shot books/sector sketch and the like. I’d like to use something that gives me quick access to mags and store my kestrel/gps/books. What do you guys run for something like this?

Any thoughts?

If you are not running the hip belt..I run g-code soft shell scorpions on the belt. I dig them, and you cannot beat the price. If you leave the long gun at the house 556 magazines fit seamlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nico

i semi wish they made some sort of pouch that would fold out of my ruck kinda to its side. I rarely use my ruck as a shooting brace(too high) but normally it sits on the left of me in my hide.