LPAC Sizing

Do we have Velocity guy on here? I'm looking at getting an LPAC with panels but I can't find numbers on actual sizing (Namely small and medium.) I think I remember hearing it was sized based on BDU sizes but I wanted to confirm before I make the jump.

Wake27

I don’t have numbers off the top of my head but I do have two different carriers (APC and Scarab) from them, both size medium with the M/L cummerbunds. I’m 6’ and about 200 pounds, typically wear large shirts and 34 pants, about a 42” chest. 10x12 plates fit me just about perfectly, with the sides bisecting the nips. Not sure if any of that helps, if not, they’re usually pretty easy to reach through email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oak City Tactics

Staff member
6ft 200lbs, 34x34 17” shirts 44 jacket. I’m in a Med Plate And Medium vest. I could go up to large the medium is like a glove.

gb88

If you go to Life and Liberty Gears site look for the LPAC package they have that comes with armor. At the bottom of the package page they have the sizing for medium and large.

You can also search Mayflower LPAC sizing and go to image section, that's where I found the sizing in the past when I was looking.