Library

With everything going on with facebook, and the server providers for various other platforms it occured to me that it isnt out of the realm of possibility that one day simply searching for how to repair parts to an AR depending on how bad things get could prompt an investigation. We're only a step away from that.

Given that possibility it would be great for us to have a means of downloading the stuff we dont necessarilly know we need.

We have the network established for such a task and I wonder if it might not be a bad idea to start a p&s library of sorts where files could be downloaded and converted to paper for the future. Field manuals on maintenance, etc. Of course, respecting copyrite law in the process. I might be late to that line of thinking and I dont have an issue paying for content but given the fact that we have such a refined community here I'd be very interested to see what other people find helpful.

The forum is a great asset but i doubt if the censorship and law writing continues that resources like this will be available much longer. Not trying to fear monger but its reasonably safe to say that even on a private server our days could be numbered due to any number of events.

Open source material is best, but having an online hub to download literature on the subject of all things martial could be a great role for the forum. Just a thought.