LHGK, LLC

R. Schoening

Amateur
LHGK - Firearms related business offering firearms and basic trauma management courses in the greater Council Bluffs, IA / Omaha, NE metropolitan area. In addition to teaching firearms courses, LHGK also hosts Nationally and Regionally known Firearms Instructors locally. Since 2008, LHGK has worked with Instructors such as Larry Vickers, Pat McNamara, Dave Harrington, Shawn Claussen, Craig Douglas and others in assisting hundreds of individuals, as well as numerous State and Federal Agencies with firearms training.

Personal Bio - I'm Rob, Primary Instructor for all LHGK labelled courses. As far as my firearms and medical related backgrounds, it includes 21+ years of military service in Combat Arms and Service/Support Units primarily as a Medic, Law Enforcement support as a Tactical Medic (NREMT - Paramedic) and both Military and Civilian firearms competition experience. Educationally, I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication Studies, have completed CSAT's Tactical Pistol / Rifle Instructor Course, Surefire Institute's Low Light Instructor Course, and am certified by the NRA as a Pistol Instructor. Since 2008 I have amassed 650+ hours of firearms and defensive course work from a variety of Instructors, some of which include Larry Vickers, Pat McNamara, Paul Howe - CSAT, Dave Harrington, Craig Douglas, Shawn Claussen, Northern Red, Clark International, William Aprill and the SureFire Institute.

Course Offered - Pistol, Carbine, Basic Trauma Management.

Course Formats - Open Enrollment, Private, Women's Only, LE / MIL Only.

Course Locations - Locally hosted (Council Bluffs, IA Metro area) and Travelling Courses are available.

Course Times - Day, Evening, Weekend.

Website - WWW.LHGK.US

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LHGK.US/

Email - ROB@LHGK.US

V/r - Rob