Leupold Deltapoint Pro Rearsight?

Yo_Adrian_G

Amateur
I was looking for info in the rear sight they can be attached to the deltapojnt pro and I could not find any specific article nor threads on it. They appear to be an adjustable rear sight and I was wondering if anybody has experience with these, and how durable are they?

Kamp

I am running them and have sold them to a few others.

They have a dovetail that fits into the back of the DP Pro. There are 2 set screws on the sides of the DP pro and another on the rear sight to ensure it doesnt change elevation on you.

They are adjustable for windage as well.

Ive been EDC a DP pro with rear sight for about 8 months...only thing can I can tell is wearing is the finish some. Seem pretty robust.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wake27

I just got one and am trying to figure out how to use it since this is my first RDS on a pistol. It's sitting on an Atom Slide but there's no way I can get any type of cowitness. I don't know if it's because the front sight is too short or if it's something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wake27

wake27 what sights do you have? you might try dawsons

The ATOM slide comes with suppressor sights so it's whatever they are. A little more research showed that AmeriGlo makes a really tall set that supposedly works well with the DP so I have a set on the way. The slide is already cut for irons so using this thing is a little redundant. I'm probably going to sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk