Karrimor Brand shoes

chasnojm

I'm just curious about the Karrimor brand shoes (specifically their "walking" shoes/boots) in regards to their hiking line. They have some good colors and have some very attractive prices. General reviews are all polarizing, but don't really go into detail beyond they run small.

I've used Merrill's, Salomon's, Asolos etc. I currently use Asolo Agent (with gortex). I'm pretty happy with them for something I can move between the range/training and also casually around. I also hiked thru the smokies with said shoe.

I'd be curious in anyone's take and what kind of activity you've conducted with them.

Actually, I don’t have much to tell about those shoes except they are really comfortable. They are the best hiking shoes I’ve actually tried. You know, I have a collection (about 10 pairs) of hiking shoes, so I know what I’m talking about. If you think it’s strange, I’ll tell you a fan fact: my GF collects bras, whereas the main one is a natori unlined underwire bra. Anyway, Karrimor shoes are really nice. Still, everything depends on your preferences. Personally, I don’t regret this purchase.