Kansans Check-In

Wildcat0313

Network Support I
I see this post is a few months old. Didn't really poke around the forums much, but saw this regional thread on the Facebook post. Manhattan for me.

I'm at fort Leavenworth for a while and I brought my handguns for practice and matches. Where is the best public range here and does anyone compete? I signed up for a USPSA match on the 12th, I believe it's at the MCRC.
I shoot IDPA in St Joe on the MO side about 45 minutes north of Leavenworth at Bulls Eye Trading.
I’ll see you there on the 15th.

I assume that match is indoors? Will they let me shoot two divisions? SPD/ carry optics and CCP.

I’ll see you there on the 15th.

I assume that match is indoors? Will they let me shoot two divisions? SPD/ carry optics and CCP.
1- It’s indoors. That said range is kind of chilly when it gets cold so bring a jacket and a hat.
2- I can’t say 100%. If you hop on practiscore I think it let’s you email the Club organizers who would be able to answer that.

shoobe01

I am also an MCRC member for years. Do not do too many matches out there, but try to get to Snipergeddon each year. I want to get out farther than 300, so need to get to Spearpoint, but it's a drive. We should get a KC group together to go there for a day of running all our stuff from zero until we can't hit anymore.

I am on the board of the local IDPA club, shooting last Sat of each month at the Bullet Hole.

Conspiring with the new owner there to do something else cool, I hope. Involves ordering half a dozen UTM bolts among other things, so it could be fun.

Chuck Haggard

Agile/Training and Consulting
Mr Haggard are you running any classes at Topeka this year. I'm at Leavenworth and i'm looking for training.
Please, Chuck is fine.

This is everything I have at the moment, except for classes coming up in Council Bluffs IA Aug 9 and 10, and in TX in 2020. Working on more local stuff. I also do by request off calendar training locally quite a bit.

https://www.eventbrite.com/o/agile-training-and-consulting-chuck-haggard-17832902580

My friend Buck Peddicord has a range near Wamego that delivers and hosts some excellent classes, I teach there as well;
https://defensemidwest.com/

He has John Johnson's Tests and Standards class in Aug, and Jedi's Red Dot Pistol class in Sept. In the past he has hosted guys like Pat Rogers and Mike Pannone, and he's working closely with Brokos of Lead Faucet Tactical now.