Kansans Check-In

Wildcat0313

Network Support I
I see this post is a few months old. Didn't really poke around the forums much, but saw this regional thread on the Facebook post. Manhattan for me.

Not a Kansan (anymore), but I'm in KCMO. I'm a member of the Mill Creek Rifle Club. Any other MCRC members here?
I'm at fort Leavenworth for a while and I brought my handguns for practice and matches. Where is the best public range here and does anyone compete? I signed up for a USPSA match on the 12th, I believe it's at the MCRC.

I'm at fort Leavenworth for a while and I brought my handguns for practice and matches. Where is the best public range here and does anyone compete? I signed up for a USPSA match on the 12th, I believe it's at the MCRC.
I shoot IDPA in St Joe on the MO side about 45 minutes north of Leavenworth at Bulls Eye Trading.

I shoot IDPA in St Joe on the MO side about 45 minutes north of Leavenworth at Bulls Eye Trading.
I’ll see you there on the 15th.

I assume that match is indoors? Will they let me shoot two divisions? SPD/ carry optics and CCP.

I’ll see you there on the 15th.

I assume that match is indoors? Will they let me shoot two divisions? SPD/ carry optics and CCP.
1- It’s indoors. That said range is kind of chilly when it gets cold so bring a jacket and a hat.
2- I can’t say 100%. If you hop on practiscore I think it let’s you email the Club organizers who would be able to answer that.

I am also an MCRC member for years. Do not do too many matches out there, but try to get to Snipergeddon each year. I want to get out farther than 300, so need to get to Spearpoint, but it's a drive. We should get a KC group together to go there for a day of running all our stuff from zero until we can't hit anymore.

I am on the board of the local IDPA club, shooting last Sat of each month at the Bullet Hole.

Conspiring with the new owner there to do something else cool, I hope. Involves ordering half a dozen UTM bolts among other things, so it could be fun.