Is Archer Manufacturing out of business?

PatMcG

Facebooks been gone for awhile. It may be time to re-evaluate their product after some personnel changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious if their is any documentation for a drop in Quality control Standards. Or if they were simply hit by the Post-Election era of to many AR manufactures and not enough people in the market.
I just filed a Form 1 on a Archer Lower. Personally I believe that they are out of business as the evidence seems to point towards that direction. The reason why though is the question.

Ed7

I've been trying to contact them for a few months regarding an issue with a rifle they built for me. I've left several voicemails, emails, etc. with zero response. I've written them off.

Jonathan...I hope you assembled that lower and checked it out thoroughly before you sent big G $200.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've been trying to contact them for a few months regarding an issue with a rifle they built for me. I've left several voicemails, emails, etc. with zero response. I've written them off.

Jonathan...I hope you assembled that lower and checked it out thoroughly before you sent big G $200.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I did some checking of it before I sent the form out. The only component of Archers I used was the Lower. I did have some problem getting a BCM grip to fit, and went with a Magpul. I'm not sure the reason why the BCM grip wouldn't fit on while the Magpul one did. If I had to do it over again, I'd probably of gotten a SOLGW instead. But as it is no real complaints. It's my first Form 1, but it won't be my last. That is disappointing on their customer service. The reason I picked up the stripped lower in the first place was due to the reviews on this site.

Reactions: Ed7

PatMcG

The rifle I got over a year ago now was all fucked up originally. Damaged cerakote, take down/pivot pins had been hammered in and I couldn't get them to budge, ordered with a mk8 rail came with the ALG, the action felt like it had sand in it, and they sent a 14.5" without permanently attaching the muzzle device. I'd sell it in a second if I didn't have to basically give it away in this market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk