Introductions Part 3

Bjorn881

Hi i'm Bjorn from Cape Town, South Africa! I'm an avid firearms owner and enjoy attending courses/training! I'm a Volunteer Wildland Firefighter as well as a newly qualified Police Reservist with the South African Police Service (SAPS)!

G45LEO

I was previously g19leo, but I had a problem with my account. My new bio isn't much different from the original one, but here goes:

LE since 1998. I work for a county police department in the National Capital Region. Currently I work at my department’s academy, in the Firearms Training Unit. I work as a full time firearms instructor and armorer. I'm an armorer for: Glock, LE Shotgun, bolt action sniper rifle and AR's. AR training has come from: Colt, Defensive Edge/Sully, SOLGW and SOTAR

Skidjit

Long time listener/ lurker, first time caller. Active Duty USCG, just doing the Armory thing. Outside of that, trained so far with Dark Angel Medical, the Practically Tactical crew out at Alliance (Went in 2017, got to train under Joe Weyer and Chappy) and also at Ridgeline in Dalton, NH in 2020. Have done some informal stuff with Academi at the Salem, CT location.

For non-defensive gun stuff I'm pursuing the CMP High Power and Centerfire badges. Hopefully get back to it after this deployment.

Cheers!

Drax

Hey I'm Alexander.

I’m the Vortex Optics NGSW-FC project manager. I’m also a former Navy guy and did a little work in the greater DC area.

I’m an amateur PRS shooter, and dabble in 3-gun, USPSA, and other local competitions. I try to fit in training classes for practical rifle, practical pistol, and NVG work when I can.

Hey,
My name is John, just a regular guy who enjoys shooting and nerding out on gun/shooting tech. I don’t work in the industry. I’m not mil/leo. Recent transplant to East TN from the Metro Detroit area and looking forward to learning on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milkshake

Hi,
Full time patrol officer in North Dakota. Assigned to part time SWAT team and firearms instructor. Still feel like I don't know anything about anything. Here to learn more and expand my information bubble. I don't claim to be good at anything so I hope to get better. Outside of work I like to cook and now getting back to the gym regularly. Too much good food

Zero_86

Hi everybody! First time caller king time listener. Amateur shooter looking to advance my skill set and knowledge base. Wife and I have been shooting for about 1.5 years now. My view : I’m personally responsible for ensuring the safety of my family and close friends. With great power comes great responsibility. I strive to educate myself and others as best I can. Thank you!

Hello all, my name is Killian
I'm just a regular earth person looking to better equip myself for self defense and practical marksmanship. I've "grown up around guns all my life" but have had relatively limited formal training beyond safety courses and foundational marksmanship through Appleseed.
I'm an electrician in central New Hampshire. As of this posting I'm just beginning my journey in martial arts, specifically BJJ and Muay Thai. Looking forward to tapping into the immense depth of knowledge available from the experts on this forum.

calavera

Bob from Oklahoma. LEO since 2013, currently in a UC Human Trafficking and Vice Unit in a midsized dept, also an adjunct firearms instructor in our firearms training unit. Committing to upping my training to the next level in 2022.

bigfug

Amateur
Bob from Oklahoma. LEO since 2013, currently in a UC Human Trafficking and Vice Unit in a midsized dept, also an adjunct firearms instructor in our firearms training unit. Committing to upping my training to the next level in 2022.

Ryan, from OK here as well. If your dept does business with OCPD, specifically radios, we've crossed paths. I supervise in the Radio Shop that upfits their cars, handles their IT/Tech and handles all the City radios, and we have about a dozen other depts on our system. Always trying to up my training and equipment, and am now moving towards doing the same for my kids.

calavera

Ryan, from OK here as well. If your dept does business with OCPD, specifically radios, we've crossed paths. I supervise in the Radio Shop that upfits their cars, handles their IT/Tech and handles all the City radios, and we have about a dozen other depts on our system. Always trying to up my training and equipment, and am now moving towards doing the same for my kids.
Nice, I’m actually in Tulsa, so no luck there. If you guys are anything like our radio shop, you’re overworked. Take it easy!

Tim, from California (save your eye rolls). I’m a Security Professional (you there, in the back, I see you laughing) for the last fifteen years. Been into shooting for a very long time, mostly concentrating on CCW, Medical and Duty Gear as that’s what I typically encounter in my normal life. I expect to do more lurking and reading here than anything else.

Adam from St. Louis. Firefighter/EMT and teach trauma courses and Stop the Bleed. I've been carrying since around age 13 and have been practicing in NPEs since. I recognize lots of knowledge here, looking to learn as much as I can. Determined to be an asset. Will not be a victim.

BC351

Been a long time P&S Facebook member in nearly all groups, not sure why I never thought to join the forum. My background 05-2015 Marine Corps infantry, 2015-2018 Full time police officer, 2018-current reserve police officer, 2018-2020 Department of State WPSII security contractor, 2020-Current government agency security contractor. I competed in USPSA for a few years before I spent more time deployed then home, I have also competed in a Tactical Games match, and I would like to dabble in PRS as well. That’s really about it on my end.

Brian.

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time member. Looking forward to contributing, learning, as well as sharing AARs from classes I have been to.

Background: ICU Critical Care nurse, always been interested in weaponry and self defense. Shoot USPSA and train actively.

Cheers boys!