Introductions Part 3

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
Matt, LE since last century, I really enjoy training and video games - it is like they are the same.

Tell us a little about yourself.

PapaWebb

Machinist by trade. Had the pleasure of machining parts For Nighthawk, Wilson Combat, Ruger and B.E. Meyers.
10 years later, I have the privilege to work in the firearms industry in Arizona. This year trying to shoot the local PRS matches and start uspsa.
Btw. We need more plumbing stories on modcasts.

Drewsky

Former Senior Financial Analyst from BFE central PA who recently became a sleazy car salesman in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. Love to archery hunt for deer and turkeys, play baseball, and cook things in my smoker. Most of my experience is with long guns that are used for hunting applications, but I am slowly learning more about other platforms, thanks to the P&S Facebook groups. I'm here to keep my fingers and mouth quiet, and my eyes and ears open.

billymagg

Hi, Billy Magg, just enjoy playing with ARs and Mauser 98's, a few Smith and Wesson's a Colt or two, Browning Hi-Power... long time social worker with DD adults, (yes it does rub off on you), now driving a school bus for grin's and giggle's and health insurance,, soon be eligible for medi-care, does anybody have any good advice on the part B?? anyway, I followed the school of the rifle facebook page over this direction, thanks for the ad.. billy

arcamm

I forgot to introduce myself when I joined up. Sorry. Newspaper stacker, college kid, oil patch, gas patch, controls engineer, and IT guy. Still looking for what I want to do when I grow up. But I do like to shoot!

Quality engineer tech, was a reserve police officer for around a year, been into firearms for around 5 years or so and try to do things correctly. Also into Motorsports here and there and am building a car to have fun there.

Danajm

Graveyard shift FED LEO on the Arizona border with Mexico. Been being abused by Uncle Sam since '08. Started playing with guns at 12 years old. Started USPSA a few years back, and consider myself a perpetual student. American rifle enthusiast, and love pushing the boundaries of my "Authorized Equipment List". I'm the only one at my Port of Entry rocking a True North adapter, negative cant plate, and Nub mod, and carrying a Modlite... I'm here to learn from all you awesome people! Stay safe!

flipntx

Philip in TX. Was a full time paramedic for 6 years both 911 and ER settings. Left for industrial, prn paramedic and ems 1 instructor duties at the plant. Been into knives, guns, gear since 01. Left Facebook at the beginning of the year and have missed the P&S discussions! Looking forward to more knowledge and training in the next few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grant,
I've become a recently listener of the P&S podcast and a newer shooter with a plethora of questions. Looking to do more training in the future and improving the gaps I've identified in my fundamentals in as effectively as possible.

Offspring

Chris G. formerly of Hong Kong, now a GA resident. Currently a LEO for a major metropolitan department in the South East. Formerly of Springfield Armory (the Saint travesty wasn’t my fault) and prior to that failed travel writer/hippie.
Been following P&S for years and finally decided to be active on the forums.

Chuck from Louisiana. Retired from the Army and Army National Guard, former French teacher and contract intel analyst for DoD. My retirement job is working in a bike shop. I've been in Matt's AO a couple of times to ride my bike, the last time in '18 for Lotoja. PX4 and S&W K frame fanboy. I first heard about this place when referred to Darryl Bolke's snubby podcast.

Hello everyone! I'm a younger dude from CT and am currently getting into ARs for the first time (I know it's probably the worst possible time to do so but better late than never). I joined p&s because I'm looking for some very specific info and am hoping that some of the smart dudes I've seen hanging out on here can answer my questions.