Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdeewall

Kent, long time Firearms enthusiast, but just recently started taking shooting and learning seriously the past 5 or so years ago. A handful of locally instructed classes under my belt. Started shooting local competitions a year ago. Enjoy all things P&S, and look forward to continue my journey.

sry0fcr

15+ years in manufacturing quality assurance & quality management systems. I make sure that shit gets done correctly. President of a local gun club with the goal to educate, train and equip my circle for the defensive use of firearms. I'm here to pick up information from a source with a better signal to noise ratio.

Alpione04

Hey everybody. I'm younger than most but eager to learn and sharpen my knowledge on things this group is based around. EMT, currently in college, and open minded. Have taken medical training with various groups but have yet to attend a carbine/pistol course due to money and the current situation in the world.

Hi, everyone. My names Mike. And I'd like to say thank you. I am an ordinary earth person and I've been a sponge for years, lurking, and soaking up knowledge here and on the podcasts. I truly appreciate what has been done here, and decided I needed to finally introduce myself and join patreon to support the good work and information that keeps being brought forth.

aKid907

Rich; Civilian at local Police Dept. 4 years of prior Security background. Follower of Primary and Secondary for a few years, primarily as a fly on the wall, taking In is as much information as I can. On the path to become a well rounded shooter and tactician. Enjoy learning about historical firearms to better appreciate modern technology.

denim

Hey guys, I'm Gabe and I am in the cybersecurity/IT field. I found P&S through the modcast and the work you did a while back with inrange. If I'm being compleatly honest with myself I'm an abysmal shot but only been shooting for a few months. Thanks for having a n00b like me.

MT_Shoots

Christian, 7 Years in corrections. Montanan, Gun lover, 2A advocate always looking to expand my knowledge and really wishing to use any influence I have to normalize all things 2A related including but not limited too firearms, body armor and most importantly training in society.

Tex_OEF

Former USMC 0311, one uneventful pump to Helmand Province. Always thought the training we got was very poor when it came to individual employment of weapons. Stockmaker for give years, currently working and studying in the supply chain management field.

Been following various P&S pages and personalities on Facebook for a while, and just started listening to the podcast. The wealth of information has been truly staggering, and has caused me to take a serious look at my shortcomings. Instead of dropping money on more gear, I decided to invest in a Mantis X3 and a Dry Fire Mag, and really work on improving my skills with what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.