Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpond7700

Good evening,

I'm Adam and have been in P&S for a couple years but failed to join the forum. My bit of background is in hand-to-hand and I'm trying to catch up with the other side of the equation.

Mainly here to listen--I appreciate everyone posting and contributing.

JHart

Joe. Non LE non Mil. Just a regular guy that wants to learn everything I can to give myself the best chance of keeping my two daughters safe. I am a partner and the Operations manager for an oilfield company based out of wester Colorado. I’ve been hook on P&S for about two and a half years and can honestly say that I’ve learned more valuable information through this group than I would have ever thought possible. I try to get everyone I can to at least check out a couple mod cast and that usually gets them hooked. Thanks guys

Hi name is Guy. The ”Handle” is an homage to a friend that passed away. It was his greeting to his friends. Just wanted to get that out of the way first.

I’m just a regular dude that loves shooting and all that goes along with that.

Profession: Trainer. But in a completely different field than this community.

I love to learn and contribute where I can.

BoKnwos

Bo, security therapy for a state mental institution. Kinda new to the intricacies of firearm science and engineering. Just built my first AR and now I’m in love with the process and engineering. Starting to really appreciate the benefits in training to protect others and being proficient in the use of firearms.

KeeFus

US Army MP 1989-1993. NC LEO 1995 - present...retire June 30, 2020. I‘ve worked a lot of assignments...patrol, dabbed in narcotics and detective but the best assignment was motors. Currently assigned as agency training coordinator and primary firearms instructor.

Status
Not open for further replies.