Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilgrim

Eric from GA here. Very limited experience, and age is starting to seriously diminishing capabilities, but I’m still pressing on with the training. Primary area of interest is CCW and home defense. Secondary interest is starting to be middle range precision rifle.

Also just want to say I have a gleaned huge amount of information off of the podcasts, and appreciate the work involved to get it to us.

Kineticap1

Good Morning all..

Jeremy from Arizona.. I like driving cars on track, playing video games, and most of all shooting guns... Just a regular guy, but I work in the industry (2nd time around)... shooting as many local matches as possible. Looking to expand my knowledge base and learn from trusted and respected sources.

Hi all, I'm Jacob from Idaho.

Responsible armed citizen who wants to better protect his family, friends and people in public. I love the outdoors, tinkering with cars and am a new dad.

Also was told this is a great place to sell/buy stuff and frankly I haven't found too many equipment exchanges online to do that.

Thanks all!

kb377

, Kevin in Birmingham, AL.

26 year LEO...retired from full-time last year, work as an SRO during the school year now. Former SWAT guy (sniper, entry), Instructor (Firearms, Patrol Rifle/Subgun, Less Lethal), Motor Scout, etc. Worked 14 years with a municipal agency, then 11 years with the State...now I'm back with my original city PD. General all-around high drag/low speed flunkie now.

Med dude

Hi everybody!
Long time reader of P&S. Recently got hooked on listening to Modcasts in the car. Searched through a ton of derp all my gun owning life to find info that matters, and P&S has been that lifeline so I can focus on my other priorities in life. Med student, interested in tactical medicine. Plan to stay in my lane and absorb some more knowledge. Thanks to all who work at maintaining and growing P&S.

Regular guy that is tired of getting bad advice from the internet. I've been working a lot on my handgun proficiency over the last year, and the hunt for the related knowledge brought me to the modcasts then here. Something of a perfectionist, so seeing what level some of the people on here are shooting at is giving me the limits of achievable performance that I can strive for.

Status
Not open for further replies.