Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

scw2

Hi I’m scott. I found out about P&S since several people from pistol forum have linked to this site. Been using it more as content has increased such as articles beyond podcasts which I listen to during the commute and especially as I plan to get into long guns this years. Following ash’s baselines pretty closely in that regard

Taylor, 13 years Canadian Armed Forces. Taken many courses in Canada and US, most recently Centrifuge's VCQB course (2 days).
Started a small training company outside of Toronto, Ontario as there is not a lot of resources or access to training for armed professionals in my area and I have some colleagues who I brought along to help with that. Looking forward to participating here!

N.McAlister

Nick - I'm an Army National Guardsman, looking to hopefully become a wildlife officer in the coming months. I'm an avid outdoors man, shoot competitively when I can (USPSA, 3 Gun, and dabble in PRS occasionally), and wrench on guns for fun when I don't have my head stuffed in a book. I found out about P&S though a friend, and have been burning through modcasts daily since.

Status
Not open for further replies.