Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civilian looking for real knowledge from professionals not random people. I am a strength and conditioning coach with experience with all levels of athletes, general population, and a little bit of the first responder population. Degrees in Business and Exercise Science. I am grateful for P&S so that I may learn and absorb all the information I can and be sure that it will be reliable.

gskip33

Hello!

Jared, been LEO for 4 years and USPSA competition shooter for about 5 years. Currently work in an agency of about 500.

I’m currently an A class Limited minor shooter and am working on becoming a firearms instructor with my PD. I like shooting and learning. That’s why I’m here.

Earl An

Amateur
Earl, just a citizen CCW here and recovering FUDD. Carried a clapped out 1911 and fought red-dots for longer than I care to admit. Saw the light when my kid was born a few years ago I started training more seriously. Learned just how mediocre my skills were at my first "real" class (Sage Dynamics). Since then I've taken more classes including force-on-force and medical. Recently started shooting USPSA as well. Followed P&S for a while on Facebook but trying to shift to the forums before the censors shut down the group. Eager to learn more about what I don't know.

AvMech1

Danny, aircraft mechanic by trade. Surf, Skateboard, Snowboard, archery(recently) and guns/gears are my passions. no LE or MIL experience. I have a couple basic handgun courses under my belt, no carbine classes yet. Being a California resident has its extreme limitations in that regard. Here for knowledge!

sekrtg

LE since 08. Equally brief stints in patrol and plainclothes before moving to a full time swat team in 12. Wanted to move beyond my institutional bubble so I began attending private sector training classes on my own time & dime. P&S podcast was recommended to me, after listening to several dozen episodes I felt this forum would be a great resource. Here to learn.

Unicorn

Chester. Former Army and Army National Guard, just under 16 years total before being medically retired. 11B and 12B.
Currently working in a gun store in W. Washington and doing most of the armorer work.
Part time armed security, many years (too many) doing it full time with mostly some government contracts when I was in the DC area. Nothing too cool, just watching a bunch of computers mostly.

Chriscanbreach

Established
Greatings all. Chris for AZ here. 1st a Marine then wised up went Army after the first 4. Currently 20 years in LE with the last 13 in swat specializing in breaching and high angle. I’ll put my two cents in if asked or if it meets the following criteria.
1. Does it need to be said?
2. Does it need to be said right now?
3. Does it need to be said by me?

Be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.