Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPM

Active USCG, firearms instructor, armorer, and boarding officer, with 12 years in. I live on the range at my current unit, and in my spare time. Spent most of my time down south in the Caribbean/EastPac chasing drugs/migrants, and in the NAG. If I’m not on the range I’m kayak fishing, on the floor wrestling with my dog, playing ice hockey, or dragging my ass to the gym.

Looking forward to soaking up info, especially in regards to my newfound money pit...precision rifle.

Zack

Amateur
Zack, did 4 years USMC Infantry, CAAT plt, 08’-12’; now work w/ an international non-profit org., working with/serving active duty Marines/Sailors at Camp Lejeune, NC.
Passionate about God, family and hard work; guns are a hobby and love being part of this group and soaking up knowledge and principles to pass on to others.

Nick762

All my old friends call me Nick, I'm just a whiskey drinking Fat Old Bastard, I've never been anyplace or done anything cool and I don't know shit about any boathouse doors. I have read a few things about guns and stuff but thats about it.

Runcibleman

Hello, I'm Z. I have been shooting since April last year and am ready to step up the training a notch and develop the mindset of a shooter and the good student of shooting. I survive in occupied New Jersey, waiting for the day when the occupation government collapses.
I intend to get back to BJJ this yea and I'm a big-time user and student of OSINT. I like the 5" barreled Walther PPQ M1 (paddle release gang gang!) and the Radian AX556 lower receiver.

Payback

Jim. USMC since Jan 2001. OIF/OEF/OIR veteran. 0802 Field Artillery Officer / 0571 Foreign Security Force Advisor.
USMC Combat Marksmanship Coach & Foreign Weapons Instructor.
NRA Life Member, NRA LE Instructor, Texas DPS CHL Instructor.
Magpul Dynamics AODH Alumni. Vickers Regional Endorsed Instructor.
Current gig: Instructor at LMS Defense

cgcorrea

Five years of enlisted service in USMC, in the infantry field (Rifleman, Automatic Rifleman, Team Leader), and some time as a security contractor. OIF veteran. Currently a talent acquisition professional for a large government contractor. Perpetually seeking to become a better shooter. All-around cool dude.

Hablo

Hi all, been lurking for a while . USAF Security Forces guy since 2006. Made the jump to Combat Arms Instructor (fancy AF lingo for firearms instructor/armorer) in 2015. A handful of deployments; a good mix of run of the mill guarding airplanes in gulf states as well as an OTW in Afghanistan and a non-traditional mission in AFRICOM. Will most likely keep posting to a minimum, here to soak up the knowledge.

BFHorton

Civilian. Interests are handguns, carbines, concealed carry, home defense, emergency medical, etc. Have done some training at TDI in Ohio. Took a Surefire lowlight shooting course years ago. Did some USPSA/3 Gun competition years ago but never got super serious. Worked a LGS & Indoor Range counter part time for a few years. Got certified as an NRA Basic Pistol instructor but let that lapse after quitting the LGS job. Got EMT-B registry senior year of college but never worked it as a job. Basically I know just enough about guns and stuff to not be a total derp.

I am an Aerospace Engineer. I’ve worked for a jet engine manufacturer, an airline, the USAF (civil service), and an aircraft manufacturer on commercial, military, and business jets. I was fortunate to get to travel some really unusual places and work on some interesting stuff when I worked for the USAF. My specialty is structural repairs and stress analysis. If your aircraft is hard broke I’m your dude.

I’m hear to learn what works, what doesn’t, and why and avoid common mistakes and learn the perspectives of people with more knowledge and experience.

Tleganza

I thought I did a introduction already but I guess I didn’t. I apologize for that. Anyway, I’m currently finishing up 5 years in the navy. Hopefully transferring into law enforcement once I get out. All around shooting enthusiast but recently USPSA has caught my eye and I’m thinking about getting into it. Also really enjoy taking classes and getting as much info as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.