Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven - Joe shit civilian, gun and gear nerd, college student, gun range/store employee, CCW. I am going into law enforcement and I joined P&S because of the good information that is put out. I prefer to read more than I post and i'm trying to get away from the normal derp you see on the internet. Cheers.

Hello , great to be here! I was on lf back in the day. Not really on forums at all in many years. These days I don't do much except rehab to get my body working again. I did security in many capacities for almost 20 years. I started out bouncing in bars, was a bank guard, ended up working armed uniform security for 13 years. I was a martial arts nerd for many years and a gym rat.
I did make knives for a hobby. I was selling them when my health issues started and have not been making them years. I really enjoyed taking an idea or theory and producing useful tools. I plan on making them again asap. I have been fighting to get back on my feet. Almost there

Daniel L

Daniel, civillian enthusiast. Recent involvment in local club pistol matches has me interested in learning to improve my weapons manipulation and shooting skill. I was made aware of P&S forum from the entertaining and technically informative podcast.

proamateur

Nick, I've been shooting since I was 8 and I competed in the Youth Hunter Education Challenge for 6 years. My 21st birthday is in May, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can to avoid some "rookie" mistakes when I start carrying and increase my knowledge overall. I heard about P&S from a friend and began listening to modcasts on my commute to college. I just took my first actual training course and I am trying to get involved in more training as my budget allows.

William, no LE or MIL background other than an unused CJ degree and year long internship with a local PD. 5 years of 3 Gun and USPSA experience plus a few years of IDPA time from way back when. Stumbled across P&S on FB, stayed and support the network because of the high quality info and low level of derp.

Charlotte P

Charlotte, EMT. Working on being a Fire Medic. Been shooting since I was 14, have carried concealed since about as soon as I was legally able. Getting back into competitive shooting sports. Chronically addicted to training & my wallet hates me for it. Been lurking in P&S for a while now.

IYAAYAS

Vendor
Jeff,
Former AF 46150 Ammo Troop. Started Cross Machine Tool in 1993 providing precision machined parts to the automotive, defense, appliance and medical industries. Being a gun guy I naturally drifted to also machining firearm parts in 2011 initially to primarily support my own habits. Enjoy the P&S FB groups I’m part of and thought I’d join here also.

Jones

Jonathan, 19.
Brought here through InRangeTV, longtime Modcast addict, finally joining the forum. Currently enrolled in machinist courses at a community college and someone pays me to press a big green button on a CNC machine. Competitor in shooting sports on a non-regular basis. Ive always been interested in guns and using them effectively beyond random plinking, but until I found P&S I assumed military service was the only way to get real training.
I likely wont contribute much, but theres always things to learn.

sfran943

Scott

Starting year 23 as LE professional. First 10 as the police, the rest as a fed. Did 7 years as a UC, most of my experience is in the covert side of things. Promoted two years ago and now I run a task force in St Louis.

FI for work and a small training company I own on the side. On the National Shooting team for work. Mainly shoot USPSA (B/Production) and a little IDPA, mainly when it’s a LE benefit match (Master/ESP).

Just started BJJ this year, so spending a lot of time getting beat up.

Stay safe,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlasticMag

Amateur
Chris. On LF under this name. Was on the old P&S forums but looks like my login got nuked in the transition. Ex-Army, didn't do anything particularly noteworthy and I got out to grow a beard professionally. Glad to be hear and look forward to a lower signal/noise ratio than other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.