Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stun

Josh. Day job is Collaboration IT, ex. USAF. I'm a long time competitive shooter and run 3-gun events. Also interested in privacy and security, and basically anything that is loud and goes fast. I'm here because P&S is all about getting past the BS and talking about what really works.

Tarakiwa

Kyle I’m Stay at Home Dad. Current events junkie. I enjoy shooting, building AR platforms (currently building a quality inexpensive upper from mostly on sale components). I enjoy reading apocalyptic & science fiction books and military history.
I am also a retired Army Infantry Officer. Deployed to Somalia & Haiti with 10th MTN DIV. Spend 33 months deployed advising the Iraqi Army, the Afghan Army, the Afghan Border Police and the Afghan National Civil Order Police. And I graduated Ranger School back when it was hard.

I'm Ben, I go by Red Dirt since I'm an Okie. I'm a tinkerer. This seeps into everything I do. I build guns, I love to cook, I just got an engineering degree, and I get sucked into min-maxing in every video game I play. I shoot USPSA and Run and Guns. I love the CZ-75.

A'cee

Non-mil/Non-LE. Regular dude, former defense/firearms industry guy who liked to tinker with military vehicles. Currently working in the aviation field and spend my free time shooting or taking classes. I'm just here to learn, maybe contribute if someone is really curious about the inside of old armor.

I’m Scott. Doing the Army thing for a few years now, and had the chance to work with an interesting cross section of the Army. I rotate interests within the firearms realm from tactical Timmy, WWII, to precision, and back again every few months. I also work for an SOT, and love having people enjoy quiet guns, especially when it helps introduce new shooters. I also do semi-hippie things like climbing rocks and ice and generally like being outside away from people over cities.

I enjoy taking classes, and now that I have ventured back to the lower 48 from AK, the training opportunities have grown substantially.

Mobius118

Jordan, in the AF Reserves and working for the Govt. Love guns and been tinkering with 1911's when I can. I'm also a bit of a training nut and since I've started to listen to Primary and Secondary Modcasts, my knowledge of the Industry and gun set ups have gone up exponentially. Btw, I wish Chuck Pressburg is my uncle...

August Here, going on 2 years Active Duty in the AF Security Forces, TRF at my current duty station. Hobbies include but not limited to 4x4 activities, 2 gun competitions and general shooting, Video Games on PC, avoiding my "Honey Do" list and hiking.

*edit* And Scotch, I love scotch.

Stobocor

Shawn. Former Army EOD, now a Deputy in Washington State.
I spend a lot of time researching, learning and training.
When not doing any of that, I spend time with family and play the occasional video game.

Skuba.1361

Jake. Veteran Puddle Pirate JO (WEPO, LEO, FPO). Current Paramedic/Biology Student on GI Bill. Came across your podcasts surfing the interwebs, wish I knew about this forum while I was still in. Look forward to learning more from y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.