Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Tommy. Full-time student, Health and Human Physiology. I work part time as an EMT. Hope to be going to Physician Assistant school soon. I'm here to pick up some knowledge to help further my training in firearms, medicine, combatives and the like so I can better protect my family. Been a long-time listener of the podcast and love the content here.

Lpratt

Hello, Lpratt here. I am just a guy who trains to protect my family and self and I also just enjoy shooting. I grew up with hunting rifles and 22s but did not start training seriously until working with a former army SF guy a few years ago who got me into shooting. Currently I am a CCW permit holder and I'm here at p&s for the immense amount of knowledge and experience that is held collectively. I'll contribute if I can but will probably read and ask questions more than anything. Thanks!

Dakota A.

Dakota, OEF 12-13 vet, served 4.5 years before being medically discharged. I'm here to learn from actual professionals and SMEs instead of Facebook tards. I'm a carbine and handgun enthusiast, I love video games, and I'm currently trying to get into the firearms industry.

SK13R

SK13R here. Civilian in Montana. Long time interest in firearms, defensive / action matches, hunting etc. Mechanical Engineer. Introduced to P&S by a good friend. Really enjoy the no BS, fact based approach to this network.

Rick4673

Amateur
Rick, former military current LE. Found this site while researching Roland Special after seeing one wielded by the Modern Samurai Project guy (sorry, don't recall your name, and congrats on the FAST coin again!) at a Langdon Tactical course. Just hoping to suck a little less next week than this week.

reekus

Hello, Harry. Mil/LE in the southwest. Always looking to learn more, and P&S consistently challenges the industry in ways I like. Long time lurker/listener.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Aruss

Andrew from Ohio. Going on 3 years LEO. On our multi agency swat team. Also currently in the army reserves. I read more then I post. I love listening to the podcasts and watching the YouTube videos. Looking forward to meeting some of you at friends with pat this year.

Blake. 10yr LEO, SWAT, lead agency armorer (AR15, Glock), firearms instructor. Based on what I've read in the past, this is the place to be so I finally reg'd an account. Happy to be here.

pierson2214

Hello, 6 years as a LE Explorer in Eastern WA, 3 years as a full time LEO in Eastern WA. Love hiking, fishing, hunting, shooting. I'm here to expand my knowledge with like minded individuals. Thanks

AaronJ45

Aaron, from Texas , 4 years active duty MP in the army, currently pursuing a career in LE working in the oil field till then, I enjoy learning as much as I can about weapons and tactics.

JHaddock07

Amateur
Jordan, 5 years Active Duty Marine Corps., Currently pursuing undergraduate degree with the occasional hiatus for an odd contracting gig, currently residing in TX. I do the occasional basic firearms instruction and train regularly to retain skills in preparation for a future job in LE following college. I'm here to learn as much as I can for as long as I can!

ajsomp

AJ - 10 years military, career in CT. Part time instructor in my free time. A friend recommended I check this out to get real no BS discussions and answers. I look forward to learning/discussing more with everyone. Cheers

Jake170K9

Jake
11 years LE. Instructor in all DT disciplines except Taser and firearms. Pursuit/vehicle operations instructor, former hostage negotiator. Currently assigned to K9. Backpacking/hiking and BJJ are my decompression activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.