Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ama_lynn

I'm Amanda, just a regular CCWer in the central PA area. Been shooting for about 10 years, started actively trying to get better a couple years ago, and finally bringing myself and my shooting in to the 21st century (sort of...) within the last year or so. General outdoors person - Hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, etc, HEMA and Escrima practitioner, smallbore shooter (somewhat casually, I shoot a local outlaw match that's not particularly high speed, but is sufficently challenging for the time being). Been listening to P&S for a while and decided to finally join the forum. Mostly a reader.

I'm Jay, Active Duty Army IN. I have been shooting and around guns since I was a kid. Over the last year I gotten serious about getting educated on good gear and training because I got tired of the answer "this is the way we have always done it".

I'm Dennis. 7 years 91B ARNG. 5 years attached to an artillery battery on a field maintenance team, 2 years in a forward support company in the recovery section. Civilian Job: carpenter
Hobbies: shooting, hiking, climbing, nordic skiing and hunting.

I work for an agency in northern Utah. Currently, I'm in corrections and part of the SERT team (parallels SWAT, but in a corrections setting). I am LEO certified and hoping to get out to patrol too, eventually. I have a bachelor's in sports med and did personal training for a bit in a past life.

eodpineda

I'm Paolo. Currently Active Duty EOD for 7 years. I've been into shooting since joining the military but have recently started getting serious about CCW, self defense, and furthering my skills outside of work.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

David Mayeur

Dave, regular guy, "been shooting all my life," but decided to take the last four-five years to become focused on defensive shooting. If I'm going to carry a pistol, I may as well know everything there is to know about pistol shooting. Rifles are a hobby for me.

Dan OConnor

I really enjoy training but I do wish I had discovered this passion decades earlier. Now there are classes I cannot take due to physical age issues. If this is your passion, make one class per year your goal. You'll have a lifetime of friends you now have, memories, experiences and skills.

Vipera19

Hey guys I’m Jeff, was in the Army, now work in construction & go to school full time in NW Arkansas. Predator hunting & Combat Handguns are my passions. Trying to learn how to become a better gunfighter. After listening to the modcasts I know I’m in the right place. Thanks for having me.

apmd21

I'm Donte. 10 year Army Vet. Geoint Guy I made maps and wallpaper. Spent a few years in the armsroom of an ENG Co. Now I write the specs on how to make maps and wall. I've been following P&S for a few months now I have learned so much and love what you guys and the community do.

Status
Not open for further replies.