Introductions Part 2

Andrew. LE 6 years up here in Maine for 2 different departments. Formerly municipal, currently with the State Police working rural patrol. 2 years on Tactical Team with SP and current firearms instructor and armorer for the team and DT instructor for department. Have been shooting USPSA at a local club match as much as schedule will allow since 2011. Dabbled in martial arts. Love training and here to soak up as much information as i can. Came here because of the great information and Podcasts.

Six years as a machine gunner in the Marines, now a college student and stay at home Dad. I do a bit of writing for Spotter Up and try not too be too self conscious about my post surgery chubbiness. Just here to learn anything I can, love pistols and rifles.

Garrett_Bobby_Ferguson

Network Support I
Benton, Machinist/Tool and Die maker. Still relatively new to my field. Civilian, love Kalashnikovs, FALs, and working towards getting some roller lock goodness. As far as training goes I’m looking for classes in my area because you can only go so far on your own. Listened to every podcast on the ITunes and working through the older ones on YouTube as well