Introductions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshimoto

Josh, Northern Virginia- Govt Civilian Counterterrorism Analyst. 4 Civ deployments to AF, no prior LE/MIL. Writer and Competitive Shooter for Spotter Up. When I'm not working I'm shooting pretty much. Mostly USPSA, some IDPA and a little 3 Gun and Rimfire. I play PS4 games too, mostly battlefield titles but whatever else is hot.

Kevin, Retired 25 years Army. I am the director at Blue Ridge Marksmanship, we are a shooting school in Western North Carolina. Been in the gun culture now for a couple of decades. We work with all facets of society LEO, Mil and citizens. I am always looking for ways to help each one get better.

Greetings all. 8 years combined active duty Navy / Army. Very fortunate to roll my skills over to federal civilian service. Retired from federal government Jan 06. Came here to learn and perhaps contribute now and then. Thank you.

KarlDESU

Karl D here. Retired 25 yrs+ LE in NYPD (19 in ESU). Now working as an LE product rep for Surefire, Springfield Armory, Trijicon and Blue Force Gear. Also run my own civilian oriented training company focusing on security and preparedness. Here to keep learning and provide info when requested/necessary!

lucky13

Of course my avatar is PINK. Kyle. Ex Army 82nd 4/325 AIR. Full-time Firefighter 19 years. Bartender 26 years at a topless bar /knuckledragger/ mouth breather. Spent the the last two years trying to purchase all the cool guy gear, ready to get serious about training. Bjj white belt. forever.

Mr Hardy

Andrew. LE 6 years up here in Maine for 2 different departments. Formerly municipal, currently with the State Police working rural patrol. 2 years on Tactical Team with SP and current firearms instructor and armorer for the team and DT instructor for department. Have been shooting USPSA at a local club match as much as schedule will allow since 2011. Dabbled in martial arts. Love training and here to soak up as much information as i can. Came here because of the great information and Podcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.