Introducing: Project Nemesis - P320 Roland Special

Sunshine_Shooter

Established
Double that and you’re still about 10 behind what I have for my blaster. Just sayin’

I'm way behind the game. I've got 4 mags for my main blaster and 7 for my AR, 3 of which are unopened. I'm not sure if I'm waiting for a mag ban scare or what, but it just feels wrong to open them.

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
Found myself with enough free time tonight to make it to the range again. No major updates as I wasn't testing anything new. Shot another 500 rounds, which brings the tally on this system over 3,000. Still no malfunctions to speak of. I did spend the vast majority of my time shooting at 25 yards tonight. I hate - HATE - shooting pistols at 25 yards, but I need to work on my accuracy at distance and throttle control as ranges extend tends to be my biggest issue. Stil have a long way to go there, but at least I'm working on it...

I'm also realizing at this rate I'll be going through the most recent 1,100 rounds of 124gr NATO at quite a fast pace, so another order for an additional 1,100 rounds is in with PSA

MojoNixon

Established
Found myself with enough free time tonight to make it to the range again. No major updates as I wasn't testing anything new. Shot another 500 rounds, which brings the tally on this system over 3,000. Still no malfunctions to speak of. I did spend the vast majority of my time shooting at 25 yards tonight. I hate - HATE - shooting pistols at 25 yards, but I need to work on my accuracy at distance and throttle control as ranges extend tends to be my biggest issue. Stil have a long way to go there, but at least I'm working on it...

I'm also realizing at this rate I'll be going through the most recent 1,100 rounds of 124gr NATO at quite a fast pace, so another order for an additional 1,100 rounds is in with PSA
I’m in the same boat as the range extends. Like you I have been stretching things out recently as my minute of bad guy inside a movie theater can get difficult with all of my health concerns.

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
I’m in the same boat as the range extends. Like you I have been stretching things out recently as my minute of bad guy inside a movie theater can get difficult with all of my health concerns.

One of my issues with longer-range accuracy with pistols is my natural hand tremors; My hands shake, constantly. Have done since I was twelve years old. With practice I can learn to work with/around the slight twitching, but generally speaking when I go too long without shooting the first thing to degrade is my accuracy at longer distances due to the shakes

MojoNixon

Established
One of my issues with longer-range accuracy with pistols is my natural hand tremors; My hands shake, constantly. Have done since I was twelve years old. With practice I can learn to work with/around the slight twitching, but generally speaking when I go too long without shooting the first thing to degrade is my accuracy at longer distances due to the shakes
I understand shakes I’ve had 2 strokes and multiple TIA’s plus had my entire colon removed and have a pinched nerve in my left hip. I have issues obviously but always find away around them.
Was getting solid hits on a 2’ by 2’ rock at 100 yards and elevated about 15’ above my position today. With both 124 NATO Spec and 147 HST +P. It was a good day.

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
I understand shakes I’ve had 2 strokes and multiple TIA’s plus had my entire colon removed and have a pinched nerve in my left hip. I have issues obviously but always find away around them.
Was getting solid hits on a 2’ by 2’ rock at 100 yards and elevated about 15’ above my position today. With both 124 NATO Spec and 147 HST +P. It was a good day.

We do what we can with what we have. Sounds like some fun shooting!

MojoNixon

Established
We do what we can with what we have. Sounds like some fun shooting!
It was. And easier to get hits at that distance with the heavy HST load. The opposite of what I thought would be the case. Also got my carbine dialed in at 100 with my 3-9x42 Redfield Battlezone scope for an upcoming hog hunt in Texas.
Back to our regularly scheduled topic now.

Sunshine_Shooter

Established
HA! Fair question. I'm not married, but I do have a very understanding girlfriend
I knew there was no way you were married! You're too young and have too much free time to be making the kind of money you're spending.

Word of advise: Spend that money now. Obviously get your retirement stuff funded (compound interest rocks), but spend as much of your disposable income on guns and ammo as you can now.

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
I knew there was no way you were married! You're too young and have too much free time to be making the kind of money you're spending.

Word of advise: Spend that money now. Obviously get your retirement stuff funded (compound interest rocks), but spend as much of your disposable income on guns and ammo as you can now.

My only problem is wishing I had more money to spend on guns and ammo

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
Small update - Corresponding with a manufacturer on an interesting product for the P320 platform, more on this in the next month...

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
Also received my additional order of 1,100 WWB NATO rounds from PSA today. Feels good to have a (small) stockpile of ammo

MojoNixon

Established
Also received my additional order of 1,100 WWB NATO rounds from PSA today. Feels good to have a (small) stockpile of ammo
Good deal. One week from tomorrow I hit 10 years on my job and I get a $1K bonus. I’ll give you one guess where @ $200 of that is going.
I may go with SGAmmo. For a reason I can’t really define I like the Prvi Partisan NATO Spec better than the WWB. And I know I can get it from Sam.

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
What holster combo did you end up going with to keep the comp covered up? Full size 320 or compact with a threaded barrel option?

I emailed them before placing my order and sent a picture of the pistol. They instructed me to order the holster for a Compact P320 and include a note to leave additional shielding for the compensator