Introducing: Project Nemesis - P320 Roland Special

Stanislao

Phlster has greatly improved their Enigma production capacity. I doubt that you will have to wait long.

Also, my Enigmas have been very much worth the hype. I have both the classic and the LBE.

rudukai13

Too Established
Phlster has greatly improved their Enigma production capacity. I doubt that you will have to wait long.

Also, my Enigmas have been very much worth the hype. I have both the classic and the LBE.

Yeah according to a comment on their IG account should be just a few days. I imagine increased production capacity and being past the initial overwhelming rush of demand will help.

I think it’ll give me the last little bit of juice I need. Right now the clips of the holster and the positioning of the belt loops on my pants interfere too much to get quite the adjustability that I’m looking for, so being able to separate the holster from the belt line should be helpful. Plus I like my basketball shorts and sweatpants and it’d be nice to be able to wear them and stay properly armed

rudukai13

Too Established
76CD854B-0F9C-48E6-BF99-A0DB4FFEC75D.jpeg

Honestly half of my ideas really have no business working nearly as well as they end up

rudukai13

Too Established
I saw the utility in the Enigma system before I got to try one, but after messing around with it at home for a few hours I’m astonished at how beneficial it is. Having nearly limitless adjustment that doesn’t rely on the position of my pants belt or belt loops significantly increases the concealability and comfort with carrying around such a large gun. This combination flat out works.

Next range trip I’m running concealment drills in my basketball shorts

rudukai13

Too Established
Couple hundred rounds at the outdoor range this afternoon since it was such a nice day, the EVO320 maintains its boringly reliable streak - just 100 rounds away from the 3,000 mark and a nice thorough cleaning. No shooting from the holster allowed (my brother and dad picked the range, not my favorite place), so no practice with the Enigma yet but that’ll come in the next week.

I did get yelled at for rapid fire, even though I was shooting intentionally slowly

rudukai13

Too Established
16ACF53B-787B-432C-AC8C-F027264D7BF0.jpeg

Just over the 3,000 round mark on the EVO320 this evening and the first real shooting test of the Enigma setup. The holster is remarkably stable and comfortable when drawing and reholstering, never once did I notice it shift or get out of position from where I set it up initially. I really wish I’d purchased an Enigma platform initially, not just for the additional adjustment I wanted for the larger EVO320. I doubt I’ll use anything else going forward. Tomorrow the gun will get broken down and get a good scrubbing.

And yes, I was shooting in basketball shorts

rudukai13

Too Established
122B8546-736A-4231-B3C4-AC85D5CBA1E2.jpeg

Broke the pistol down and scrubbed a bunch of carbon out. Inspected the innards and everything appears to be in good working order. Scraped some of the crud off the magazines while I was at it, the followers and feed lips in particular needed it. All back together and ready for the next 3,000 rounds

rudukai13

Too Established
BF1F9A99-FC0A-461B-A079-E4E783368AE2.jpeg

A small curiosity satisfied. At least by weight, somehow the gun is shockingly still easily legal for USPSA CO. So there’s that