Introducing: Project Nemesis - P320 Roland Special

rudukai13

Too Established
Network Support III
BAC28247-9C65-41B0-8C3A-367B5A7712A5.jpeg

I’ve reached that point in the build process where it’s time to start accounting for how I’m actually going to carry this monstrosity.

0AA3D019-4FE7-4FE1-9517-DC9E07302F67.jpeg

Oh yeah, I meant it when I said I intended this to be my new EDC gun. Phlster’s the one to make that happen...

rudukai13

Too Established
Network Support III
After quite a bit of consideration, I believe I’ve arrived at the decision to begin the process of converting the pair of RS320s over to the EVO320 spec. I much prefer the frame-mounted RDS setup as well as the heavier metal grip module and it would be helpful to get a jump-start on the funds to both finish building the first EVO320 and begin acquiring components for a duplicate backup gun. Thanks to the nature of the platform, I can keep the FCUs from the RS320s and sell the complete upper and lower assemblies as a kind of RS320 X-Change kit - Buyers will just have to add their FCU and go

62A0DF9E-8198-4FA4-897F-0623D525462B.jpeg

rudukai13

Too Established
Network Support III
On second thought I think I’ll just upgrade the RS320s and give them each an Icarus Precision Tactical Carry aluminum grip with Springer magwells, but otherwise keep them as they are. I’m a bit indecisive sometimes...

rudukai13

Too Established
Network Support III
I’m also fairly certain the EVO320 will get the X-Carry IP swapped out for a Tactical Carry IP grip module at some point in the future. The X-Carry grip is great and it was what was available at the time, but I know from experience with RS320A I significantly prefer the ergonomics of the standard P320 grip modules over the X-Series grips, and the Tactical Carry IP grip has ergonomics more like the standard P320 grip modules. With that in mind I likely won’t spend the time or money having my gunsmith graft the 2011 magwell to the X-Carry grip module and save that money to go towards the future Tactical Carry grip module with Springer magwell

rudukai13

Too Established
Network Support III
If anyone has a line on anywhere that might have some 9mm NATO ammo in stock and would be so nice as to pass a note, I could use some to start trials on the EVO320 with the new barrel/comp/recoil assembly...