Introducing: Project Nemesis - P320 Roland Special

If anyone in the Denver area is interested in putting a few rounds through RS320 themselves, I’ll be at Centennial Gun Club the afternoon of April 25th from 3-4pm, meeting another shooter so he can get a feel for the build. Let me know if anyone else is interested and I’ll tell you which lane I have reserved.

https://centennialgunclub.com/

4758F91F-D837-494A-A581-FF39502827CF.jpeg

...Aaaand we’re back, RS320A reassembled into working order. Dropped RS320B back into the X-Carry grip module for now in preparation to send the ODG Compact grip out to Springer. Another benefit of the P320 platform - when you send your “frame” out for work, as long as you have a spare your pistol isn’t out of commission. I love this damn gun!

Sunshine_Shooter

Network Support I
View attachment 4025

...Aaaand we’re back, RS320A reassembled into working order. Dropped RS320B back into the X-Carry grip module for now in preparation to send the ODG Compact grip out to Springer. Another benefit of the P320 platform - when you send your “frame” out for work, as long as you have a spare your pistol isn’t out of commission. I love this damn gun!
Has the B's grip always been camo? I thought it was just green.

Speaking of which - Tax refund hit so made my order for ESP magwell and installation from Springer. Ended up purchasing an ESP magwell for both the ODG Compact grip module as well as the FDE Compact grip module while I was at it. Those will go in the mail tomorrow and based on Springer’s prior turnaround times I should have them back with magwells installed in a week or two!

Rudukai if you were to do it over again would you get the RX model first so you had dedicated front/rear sight then do the mods or would you do the Xcarry method again?
To be honest, I haven’t thought about the iron sights on these guns since I got them. My eyes aren’t great for someone my age - A red dot is without doubt the way to go for me. I wouldn’t have a problem using the RX models as a base for a similar project, but I’m more than comfortable without them on the X-Series pistols.

That said, everyone will have different vision/preferences. If irons work for your eyes, and/or you’re not yet comfortable depending entirely on the optic on a handgun, there’s nothing wrong with making an effort to retain them