How should I prepare for the POWER test?

Hello, I am a 19 year old guy currently on my sophomore year of community college and will be transferring to SIU this fall for a bachelor's in Criminal Justice. My Police Community Relations instructor never fails to mention that we should be preparing for the POWER test. Now, I'm not physically unfit, but I am out of shape. I'm 6ft even, about 250lbs, and know next to nothing about working out. What's a good routine that'll prepare me for the POWER test? Thanks, guys!

Matt Landfair

Matt Six Actual
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, I am a 19 year old guy currently on my sophomore year of community college and will be transferring to SIU this fall for a bachelor's in Criminal Justice. My Police Community Relations instructor never fails to mention that we should be preparing for the POWER test. Now, I'm not physically unfit, but I am out of shape. I'm 6ft even, about 250lbs, and know next to nothing about working out. What's a good routine that'll prepare me for the POWER test? Thanks, guys!
prove you aren't a spambot

pointblank4445

Established
1) Change major to something useful if you don’t enter or choose to leave police

2) Dont be a cop in IL

3) Power test failures in males tend to be from (in order)
-Sit-up
-run
-bench
-sit and reach