How did you learn about the forum?

I found the forum via the Modcast, and found those via InRangeTV then quickly found out I was following like 4 or 5 regulars in IG so figured I better sign up here and participate.

JimmyC

I watched a bunch of your podcasts that were recommended by Roger Wang and Chad Albrecht, then followed them over here. Been following your FB page also.

Slim

Jerk Ingredients Off
Staff member
Welcome to the new members. Glad to have you and it's great to see the forum buzzing.

Reminder that we do moderate the forum. P&S standards still apply, but don't let that stray you from participating and discussing. We're going to take a shitty situation and move forward

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Karl Kasarda recommended P&S shortly after appearing in a couple of modcasts. I figured might as well check it out since he was right about Security Now. Been listening for almost 3 years.

cogt3

Quantified Performance
Someone on Pistol Forum linked the shotgun Modcast. Jumped in with both feet after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Arioch

Amateur
Pretty sure I heard about P&S through InRangeTV, found the forum after listening to the podcast.

Glad to see the forums getting a bit of a revival, I can't stand Facebook and don't trust them with my data. I know it's inconvenient having to migrate but I think that, long term, moving to your own platform will be a good thing.

MrJakeP

Heard about P&S podcast from a buddy. Using forums is new to me but with all the BS on FB I figured it was time! Great content glad I stepped out of my comfort zone to try something new. Happy to be a part!

Heard about P&S from the Garand Thumb video with Jedi on RDS on pistols....listened to about 50 Modcasts, many of them twice, and decided I should actually open my computer and come hang out.