How did you learn about the forum?

DerekS

I stumbled upon your Podcasts and then came here. I listen to all the podcasts and watched some of the old ones on YouTube. Roland got me hooked. I love that guy in a manly totally non-homo way. I would like to take his classes once this virus horseshit passes and i am not dead.

kyjd75

Came here after finding your P&S Modcasts on YouTube. Chuck Pressburg's spirited discussion about the HK416 was the initial thing that got me interested, as I am a member of the piston minority. Have come to love the Modcasts, but visit here only occasionally.

Barry B

I was looking for quality training (pistol, shotgun, rifle... focused on force on force, tactics, best practices) in the Washington, D.C. Metro Area. I’m a contractor (not operator contractor) with a three letter Agency. One of the people at my agency that does VIP protection and a bunch of other stuff was nice enough to speak with me on the subject and recommended not only most of the groups I’ve trained with, but P&S forum as a good place for quality, relevant information... she has not been proven wrong.

JLinn

I somehow came across the Modcast / Podcast several months ago. Then I looked up the FB page. Then finally decided to register here. Joined to continue to learn good info - not just doofuses on more general forums.

rnewsom1775

I had been listening to modcasts and been in a couple of the FB groups for a while, and came over as soon as it seemed like the writing was on the wall for FB. I interact and comment significantly less here on the forums, but learn a hell of a lot more.

Internet searches of specific topics led me here. Traffic was slow so I didn’t join. Was part of a derp FB group that Matt became the Mod for and noticed he swam upstream to popular opinion. That stood out as someone who required investigating. Once he started changing the tide of bad information I knew he was someone to follow. Joined P&S’s many FB groups then finally decide to set up an account here to find more training as that’s my intent for 2021.