How did you learn about the forum?

hile

Amateur
I learned of P&S at Friends of Pat II (may have met you in passing, Matt, but I don't recall.). Like many others, I'm active here and LightFighter.

jwr_patriot

Amateur
Just barely starting to get into the forums here, have been listening to the podcast for probably 8 months or so. Been reading the articles on Primary and Secondary almost as long as I have been listening to the podcast. Glad I got on the forums here because there is a wealth of knowledge I had not yet tapped into.

OOster

A reddit user named mawl-er recommend this forums to me while I was on an AR-15 research tangent.

Not too keen on the platform in spite of myself serving in the Army (mostly was an M249 gunner). I also grew up with AKs, and have been shooting/maintaining them since I was 11. So you could say I have a deep seeded bias against AR platforms lol.

Alas I'm willing to part with all of my conjecture, and learn what I can from here.

Stanislao

Friend of mine, who got me into shooting firearms built in my lifetime, referred me to here after getting tired of my questions. InRangeTV also, though to a lesser extent.

rcbusmc

Lightfighter and pistolforum....

Still at both.... for reasons and perhaps misplaced loyalty....

Wish people didn't political so much....
Wish people trained harder than they complained about others....

I just want good info to take back to my Marines....

That's why I'm here now...

Ben_170

I found it through a odd channel, a gun meme page shared a School Of the American Rifle, followed that religiously, joined closed SOTAR group, saw something from this Matt guy, saw the P&S page, listened to podcast, and looked up the forum.

Was getting very frustrated with the gun community until I found P&S and SOTAR. Faith restored.