How did you learn about the forum?

Moz

Saw something referencing PnS on LF, forgot about it. Heard it mentioned again through some combative's contacts, again got busy and forgot. Saw a FB post in another group along the lines of "...they're all snobs...something something something...they hate XDs....something something SERPA" and immediately thought "That's the place for me!"

KyleDuPrey

Was doing searches for Kyle DeFoor after just taking his concealed pistol course and stumbled across the miscast interview with him. Glad I did. Incredible info hear and am learning a ton to help my choices as a responsible armed citizen

Discovered the forum after running across you guys on Youtube. From there I searched social media and ended up at the P&S site.
It's been refreshing to come across like-minded individuals with credible life experiences.
Modcasts are spot on. Mindset. Mindset. Mindset.
I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone.
Keep up the great work.

jrshelnutt

Discovered the forum after running across you guys on Youtube. From there I searched social media and ended up at the P&S site.
It's been refreshing to come across like-minded individuals with credible life experiences.
Modcasts are spot on. Mindset. Mindset. Mindset.
I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone.
Keep up the great work.
This guy sent me link to modcast on Balistics. I have been listening to as much as I can since then. Everyday. Soaking it up.

I read a fair amount on mindset and listening to you guys and walking down the streets of y'alls past experiences is sharpening the edges.

Awesome stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Abuchanan

Amateur
A buddy of mine somehow stumbled upon P&S and the podcast where @borebrush talked about coming home from a gunshow and had a run-in with some faggots. Watched that modcast maybe 5 times the day after it was put-out and have been here ever since, learnin like a mo-fo.

cirE

In 2005, I joined LFer after a co-worker mentioned it. I've always been a student of the game and found, at the time, LFer was perfect. In fact, I used to spend hours upon hours reading good quality information and occasionally offering my own thoughts. There were a core set of regulars that kind of steered the ship, if you will, and several drifted away. I still dig LFer but after finding PnS (No referrals, found it after a search for something) this is what I wanted for a truly professional forum. A forum where the word professional means something and it's held to a standard. Several of the LFer members are here and its many of the folks who provide no-BS information without any smoke.

The use of social-media, in particular Utube, has made the PnS information sharing exponentially greater than anything offered around the web.

There's something modern and relevant with PnS and I hope it stays that way. Thanks.