Homestead Training Center

Full disclosure I am a Range Officer here part time since I am still active duty.

Homestead Training Center is in my opinion the only range worth a damn in all of South FL. This range is secluded located right behind the Homestead Air Reserve base, but once you know where it is you'll never want to go anywhere else. The range does have public ranges available to daily shooters (25, 100) or if you just need to confirm zero real quick. I recommend getting a membership and an RSO certification (NRA/LEO/MIL) so you can take full advantage of the range. Members have access to more ranges and have the ability to rent action bays with RSO certification. The range is frequently used We also have an in house training department which covers general skills courses (Pistol 1/2 and Carbine 1/2) and specialized skill courses (Precision rifle, Force on force, Vehicle classes, Low light and Night Vision classes). If your into competition we have monthly IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge, and 3 gun competitions. We also offer a night vision steel challenge. If you are an instructor and looking for a place to hold a class we also have a policy for instructors to teach on our ranges and classrooms with AC and projectors that you can use.

Ranges we offer to the public
1x 100yd ranges (With rifle steel)
1x dedicated 25yd rifle/pistol bays (With Pistol steel)

All the ranges we offer to members
1x 500yd Known Distance range (Target points at 200, 300, 400, and 500)
2x 100yd ranges (Both with rifle steel)
1x Shoot house
2x 25yd rifle/pistol bays (Both with Pistol steel)
5x 50yd x 50yd pistol/rifle bays (with rifle steel)
2x 25yd x 30yd bays (with rifle steel)
4x 25yd x 25yd bays (No steel due to size)

Facilities available to instructors
1x 500yd Known Distance range (Target points at 200, 300, 400, and 500)
1x 100yd ranges (Both with rifle steel)
1x Shoot house
1x 25yd rifle/pistol bays (Both with Pistol steel)
5x 50yd x 50yd pistol/rifle bays (with rifle steel)
2x 25yd x 30yd bays (with rifle steel)
2x Classrooms