Holster Selection

Mike F

Amateur
ive been participating in club matches over the last 18 months or so running duty gear (duty pistol with light and light bearing holster). I've been shooting production only.

I have been considering getting a holster for USPSA so I can participate in a level 2 match.

What are your recommendations for USPSA legal competition holsters?

TCB

Amateur
I've been using regular ol' Bladetech holsters for years in USPSA. They're hard to beat. Ditch the light for matches, I believe there is an exception for LEO running duty gear but it will bump you into Open class at most matches.

Low_Speed_Notper8or

I've been using regular ol' Bladetech holsters for years in USPSA. They're hard to beat. Ditch the light for matches, I believe there is an exception for LEO running duty gear but it will bump you into Open class at most matches.

Seconded, Bladetech works really well for me plus they seem the only people who make a decent non custom CZ holster that doesnt cost an arm and a leg

Joe _K

Established
New Raven Perun Light Bearing OWB holsters are out, or will be soon.
From Press Check Consulting’s Instagram account.

IMG_2907.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bravo1ResQ

Amateur
I assume, shooting production, you're taking the light off your duty pistol. I picked up a red hill tactical late last season and have really enjoyed it.

Bill Assande

Amateur
http://miholsterco.com/duty-competition/

Been looking at these guys, as they're a company within my state and offered a setup I was looking for. Their options are highly customizable, so they'll likely have whatever you're looking for.

https://www.candgholsters.com/

These guys seem pretty good too.
HolsterCo are good people, and Mike shoots a number of ACTS and other matches. Once I work out what division IN USPSA I want to try I'll be getting another holder from him.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

It’s probably a little late but recently switched from my duty equipment to the Ben Stoeger Boss holster set up and it’s awesome.