Hodge Defense Systems.

marcusa

Did a search but couldn't find a definitive answer - I guess the Hodge S-lock/Spline-Lock rails are a little wider than the wedgelock versions, but will they work with a Geissele gas block, or do they require the SLR GB7 micro-pin?

ncmav

Did a search but couldn't find a definitive answer - I guess the Hodge S-lock/Spline-Lock rails are a little wider than the wedgelock versions, but will they work with a Geissele gas block, or do they require the SLR GB7 micro-pin?
Bump! Need to know wha5 gas block works best.

chasnojm

For a Triarc Tri-Lok (Wedge Lock Copy) I have an Aero GB (cuts it super close, wouldnt recommend)
For Hodge Pinch-Lock: I have an BCM that clears it fine.
For a Hodge S-Lock: a Centurion Arms GB is fine.

Derek Cox

Amateur
S-Lock fits the FCD gas block just fine also. Wedge's were a little tight but they did fit the FCD, however some screws had to be trimmed if you put MLOK attachments by the block.

@marcusa @ncmav I would check the SOTAR area (and probably Chad's videos) about Geissele gas blocks. From what I remember those gas blocks have some big issues with leaking and fitment. I would probably look at Centurion, FCD, SLR as good examples of gas blocks that provide a good seal.

xFREDx

For you Hodge Guys. worth spending another $70 for the Ti barrel nut for the plock since it comes with a steel?