Hodge Defense Systems.

BooneGA

WARLORD
Does anyone know when the Hodge Wedge Lock rails and stripped uppers are going to be coming back in stock?
Are you looking for a standard aluminum upper? They are available (along with the rails) pretty regularly through the standard sources (ODS, OPT, WO). I haven't ever seen the AlLi uppers for sale individually. Jim did recently get the materials in for more AlLi lowers which should be out relatively soon. I didn't ask about uppers.

Rick

Are you looking for a standard aluminum upper?
Yeah, I'm mainly looking for the standard aluminum upper and a 11.5" Wedge Lock. I'm signed up for notifications at the 3 places you mentioned but I recently got the Form 1 back on the Radian lower I'm going to be using for the build and the 12.5" Hodge barrel is on its way so I'm looking to get this build moving. It's good to know that they are available fairly regularly.

Yeah, I'm mainly looking for the standard aluminum upper and a 11.5" Wedge Lock. I'm signed up for notifications at the 3 places you mentioned but I recently got the Form 1 back on the Radian lower I'm going to be using for the build and the 12.5" Hodge barrel is on its way so I'm looking to get this build moving. It's good to know that they are available fairly regularly.
I heard they're coming back in stock relatively soon. Just keep an eye out I guess