Help with a multi platform holster.

ejh28

I'm looking for some help guys, I run a Glock 19 and a M&P 9 full size, both with TLR 1 HL's, RMR's and threaded barrels. I'm wondering if anyone makes a holster that will lock onto the light and allow me to run both guns? Anyone know of such a murder bucket? My google-fu is weak, and I didn't see anything upon searching this group. This is not for concealment, mostly for use with a duty-like rig in a local 2 gun competition. Not really familiar with this style of equipment.

Gypsy EDC

I'm looking for some help guys, I run a Glock 19 and a M&P 9 full size, both with TLR 1 HL's, RMR's and threaded barrels. I'm wondering if anyone makes a holster that will lock onto the light and allow me to run both guns? Anyone know of such a murder bucket? My google-fu is weak, and I didn't see anything upon searching this group. This is not for concealment, mostly for use with a duty-like rig in a local 2 gun competition. Not really familiar with this style of equipment.
I could make you something that will "work", but my prices are reasonable enough that you can afford to buy the correct holster for each piece...

JLL2013

How much retention do you need?
Steve Fischer made a good rig that works for pretty much anything.
If you need real retention two holsters with the Safariland QLS is the way to go.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1520125461627.jpg
    FB_IMG_1520125461627.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 31