Help needed for sniper element start up.

Spartan117

Amateur
The small agency I work for has decided to put together the first ever 2 man sniper element. They've decided to send us to a Sniper Craft class in 2017. That being said, we're starting at the ground floor and need to fully outfit 2 guys. Money isn't a huge concern because the Chief is taking this seriously and wants the right stuff the first time. Feel free to PM me as well.

The one thing that was already purchased was .308 ammo. It is Federal 168gr. tactical bonded tip (LE308TT2)
Knowing that, I'd like to purchase a rifle with a barrel length and twist rate that will optimize this round in an urban setting.

My first decision is, two bolt guns? Two gas guns? OR one bolt gun and one gas gun? (Sniper/ Spotter)

Next decision is which 30 caliber suppressor works best with that system?

Then what kind of scope? Mag levels that allow for 100yd shots and up to 600yd+ shots? Reticle? (Mildot, Horus, etc.) Secondary sighting system like an RDS?

Then the less important stuff like type of laser range finder, type of Kestral, type of bipod, type of dope book, type of sand wedge, soft stalking bag Vs. hard case or both? Etc. etc. etc.

I know there are sniper dedicated forums but I also know that this is P&S where I will get straight answers from guys who have been there & done that.